All is Well

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
There is no need to pump "sunshine" in regards to the company we are both presumably employed by, Mr. Harry. You see, you are either liked or disliked by "the powers that be" - meaning fate, God etc. Those that bother to complain on this site, one way or the other, have been left behind. It really doesn't matter if they fall within the 70 percent of the Amercan populous that dislike their gigs; overall, things just have not worked out.

Just so we're clear, we're not employed by the same company.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hello folks:

I just wanted to report from the upper-Midwest.

All is well so far on the express side. Reports of mismanagement have been greatly exaggerated.

Overall, this is still a great company to work for, and those that say differently have probably taken some missteps in their lives.

I'll be giving you "the scoop" throughout peak, so stay tuned for regular updates.

And during Peak, the sparkly Purple and Orange Package Pony comes to all the good employee's homes and drops a golden package down the chimney. Yes, the biggest misstep I have ever taken is to walk through the doors of Federal Express.

Do you use Kleenex to wipe the :censored2: off your nose, or do you have to do a neck-up cleanse because your whole head is up there?

Just wondering.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
A good troll can make a troll by making you think you're not being trolled by a troll.

-John Madden

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449974045.552643.jpg

Meat

And during Peak, the sparkly Purple and Orange Package Pony comes to all the good employee's homes and drops a golden package down the chimney. Yes, the biggest misstep I have ever taken is to walk through the doors of Federal Express.

Do you use Kleenex to wipe the :censored2: off your nose, or do you have to do a neck-up cleanse because your whole head is up there?

Just wondering.

Sorry man; overall, life's been good. luckily, I haven't had to kiss anybody's derrière. I have "lurking" on these boards for a spell. It's not my fault you chose Purple over Brown. Anyway, I truly wanted to give these boards an accurate dipiction of peak, and that's what I intend to do. Stand by...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry man; overall, life's been good. luckily, I haven't had to kiss anybody's derrière. I have "lurking" on these boards for a spell. It's not my fault you chose Purple over Brown. Anyway, I truly wanted to give these boards an accurate dipiction of peak, and that's what I intend to do. Stand by...

Yeah. Your description sounds very "accurate". Kind of like one Dano would post. From what I've been reading and seeing here, Peak doesn't seem to be going according to the Master Plan. Do you snort the Kool-Aid, or mainline it?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not sure what you mean by your photo.

Anyway, I have a quick question regerding Vanguard and the company match.

How many of you pay the added expense to have an administrator manage your 401(k) for you? If you do, is it worth it?

Yeah, I'm thinking troll too. If you really work for FedEx, you'd realize you're not paid enough to have any spare money to invest.

vantexan

It's not my fault you chose Purple over Brown.

Wait a cotton pickin' minute. I thought working for Purple, according to you, is great? If you are a 10+ year employee and think it's swell, then you aren't a courier, or your spouse has a great job.

Meat

Wait a cotton pickin' minute. I thought working for Purple, according to you, is great? If you are a 10+ year employee and think it's swell, then you aren't a courier, or your spouse has a great job.

The system that you have unequivocally embraced has rejected you. You have to live with your decisions.

overflowed

Are you in the Indian division? I am too.

Last edited: