All the respect in the world for UPS workers but…

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDB

I don't have any facts to add to this but I speculate that UPS and FedEx are betting USPS will get extra volume and lose some customers, but that the extra revenue will outweigh the loss in business. In other words, they don't care. UPS is just like any other business, they're looking to maximize their profits, even short term profits mean more than long term customers.

So you're getting charged the residential surcharge for deliveries made to you? I would call the hotline and ask about that. Or email a concern.

No, not getting charged for residential deliveries made to me. I am being charged a residential rate even though I am a business because my business is at a residence.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No, not getting charged for residential deliveries made to me. I am being charged a residential rate even though I am a business because my business is at a residence.
There you go. Any residential status always overrules commercial status if both can be applied.

CDB

Youz pay so nothin' getz broken!

That's funny as I stopped shipping fragile things UPS years ago. UPS is really rough on boxes. Had to build crates to keep things from being crushed. Once got a box where obviously a forklift went through the box.

Was told by a UPS guy that things got so busy around Christmas time that they were walking on top of boxes. And pulling out boxes on a semi from the bottom was the quickest way to get them out as they would tumble out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's funny as I stopped shipping fragile things UPS years ago. UPS is really rough on boxes. Had to build crates to keep things from being crushed. Once got a box where obviously a forklift went through the box.

Was told by a UPS guy that things got so busy around Christmas time that they were walking on top of boxes. And pulling out boxes on a semi from the bottom was the quickest way to get them out as they would tumble out.
I don't believe you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.