Alleged Tier 3 Pedestrian Accident in New York

jaker

trolling
Really guys think this out

The driver might have got close to hitting them but didn't , so the little 8yo goes home and tells mommy I got hit by the ups truck , not I almost got hit by the ups truck

So just like most over super protective parents now a day didn't ask the whole story , but flew off the handle and started calling the world

Or I could be completely wrong and the little girl is stronger then steel

Re-Raise

If it were my kid , I would tell her to be more careful and watch out for traffic when she is on her bike. I sure as hell wouldn't call UPS.

CharleyHustle

If it were my kid , I would tell her to be more careful and watch out for traffic when she is on her bike. I sure as hell wouldn't call UPS.

UPS has deep pockets, it doesn't matter what happened as long as you can get a hand in there.

I delivered to a school where the kids had recess in the parking lot. There was just enough room where they coned off the kids to swing in and back into a spot to make delivery. One day the kids were out and I went in real slow because there were always balls and toys and kids everywhere. When I swung in a kid 20 yards away threw his hands up and with a scared look (fake) on his face ran away. About 30 minutes later my boss was calling wanting to know why I almost ran a child over at this school.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Serial killers, rapists, and the worst kind of human scum are all innocent until proven guilty. Not with us. They always ask the same question: "Why would the customer lie?" Maybe because that is what liars do?

Are these the same customers that management tells us to "not trust"??

thessalonian13

UPS has deep pockets, it doesn't matter what happened as long as you can get a hand in there.

I delivered to a school where the kids had recess in the parking lot. There was just enough room where they coned off the kids to swing in and back into a spot to make delivery. One day the kids were out and I went in real slow because there were always balls and toys and kids everywhere. When I swung in a kid 20 yards away threw his hands up and with a scared look (fake) on his face ran away. About 30 minutes later my boss was calling wanting to know why I almost ran a child over at this school.[/QUOTE Why would you pull into a school parking lot during recess? I would have come back at another time. Just the remote chance of coming close to hitting a kid scares the sh#t out of me.

thessalonian13

I delivered to a school where the kids had recess in the parking lot. There was just enough room where they coned off the kids to swing in and back into a spot to make delivery. One day the kids were out and I went in real slow because there were always balls and toys and kids everywhere. When I swung in a kid 20 yards away threw his hands up and with a scared look (fake) on his face ran away. About 30 minutes later my boss was calling wanting to know why I almost ran a child over at this school.
Why would you pull into a school parking lot during recess? I would have come back at another time. Just the remote chance of coming close to hitting a kid scares the sh#t out of me.

browniehound

Not being able to mentally correct the word 'say' with 'saw' when you read that sentence is just as bad as making the typo.

So, a UPS truck hit an eight year old girl and there's no damage to the bike and not a scratch on her. Seems legit.
Last night an elderly woman accused me of killing her.

Who knows and who really cares? Unless of course its YOU he is talking about. I'm not sure I understand the original post? "Our guy say(saw) the pair and took appropriate action". What is "appropriate action"? Not to run them over, lol? Is this an insurance fraud case with the mother and girl planning this to jump in front of the UPS truck and get lots of money?