Alleged Tier 3 Pedestrian Accident in New York

browniehound

Really guys think this out

The driver might have got close to hitting them but didn't , so the little 8yo goes home and tells mommy I got hit by the ups truck , not I almost got hit by the ups truck
This is the scenario that makes most sense to. So, it looks like its not a tier 3 because nobody was hit and close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. Right?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If the guy had employment insurance he wouldn't have to worry about paying his bills while the company and union sort this out.

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
If the guy had employment insurance he wouldn't have to worry about paying his bills while the company and union sort this out.
PM me for details.
Didn't you once say you were an agent for this plan? Maybe you should PM Cheryl and ask if you can advertise here.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Didn't you once say you were an agent for this plan? Maybe you should PM Cheryl and ask if you can advertise here.

I don't recall making that claim on this forum.
I will tell you I have a policy.
If you don't think that something like what happened to this driver can't happen to you, then this policy isn't for you.
The union does a pretty good job protecting our jobs, what they often fail to do in the process is protect our wages as the process plays out.
This why I believe this insurance is a must have.

I did a lot of research and found this company to be the best option.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
BrownCafe Terms of Service said:
No solicitations, donation requests or advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. This includes posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other website, forum, email address, business, social networking campaign, MLM, activity, professional adviser or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Whatever.
There is a whole thread on lecmpa on the union forum.
That is how I found out about it.

BTW, did I mention they are a nonprofit, mutual insurance company.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
There's a difference between discussing the pros and cons of the topic because it's relevant to this community and shameless self-promotion because you are affiliated with the company and get a commission from them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There's a difference between discussing the pros and cons of the topic because it's relevant to this community and shameless self-promotion because you are affiliated with the company and get a commission from them.

What I get is negligible.
I do it because I think it's a good cause and an unfortunate necessity in regards to the ruthless company we work for.
Is that what you're doing Cheryl, in regards to creating and maintaining this website?
Does it make you money in the process?
I now understand your rules for your website.

bbsam

Staff member
Is it ok if I partake of self-promotion if I promise to, in the near future, be ashamed of myself?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have loss of income insurance. I call it a savings account.
I too have savings.
I'll be damned if I will watch them pissed away during a frivolous discharge or a lengthy grievance process.
This insurance affords me the fortitude to fight if I'm right without enduring a financial loss in the process.