Almost out of days

Cementups

Box Monkey
Taking them in cash or waiting for March Madness?

Where I deliver is where they have a VERY LARGE car show in late April. I will probably be burning 3 of those personal days then. And the 4th one will be the Friday before my vacation in March so I can go see Rodney Carrington.

Dang, you're dedicated!

If it ever gets warm and the snow melts, maybe you'd like to burn one of those days on the course.

I like the way you think. Though I'm doubting there will be a day that warm before the end of April :( I didn't even get to play a single stroke in 2014.

And it's not so much that I'm dedicated as it is that nowadays my sick days are for my kids. When they are sick someone needs to stay home with them. And that someone is usually me.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
just to add so more information to this thread. in our local, our sick/personal days do not roll over. our reset date is may 1st. last year i had 5 days left, basically a weeks pay. well i got two extra checks the first week of may. one for the 2 sick days i had left and one for the 3 optional days i had left. when added together i was short around $250 compared to a straight 40 hour check due to a much higher tax rate.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I was on fmla for 5 months one time and the company paid my benefits for the whole time even though it was only supposed to be for 90 days I was granted an extention.