Am I required to go back to the Hub every night if I don't Drive Everyday?

Like I said in an earlier post, I did try and talk to him, but he wasn't exactly straight with me. That's why I am looking for other information. I've tried to look in the union book, but didn't really find anything.

Overpaid Union Thug

Hey guys, first post. So.... I'm a TCD that came from the Twilight Hub. I started driving during Peak, October 22nd. I have driven every day since then until today. 99% of the hub workers that drove during Peak have already went back at night. My question is if I don't drive one day during the day, do I have to report to the Twilight hub at night. I would like to know what the exact rules as I am not familiar with them. Thanks in advance!
In the southern supplement you are SUPPOSED to return to your inside job when you don't drive as a TCD that day. I used to run air those mornings and would work reload (local sort/twilight). Those hours added up for a nice paycheck.

22.34life

By the book you are required to report to your normal sort if you don't get a punch in as package car driver.now will your sort know if you worked package car or not, no they wont.package car is not going to take the time to communicate with the hub on every cover driver they don't work.the time card systems are different in hub than package car,hub can't see them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Start filing grievances, that should make them ease off wanting you there everyday. They never tried to make me work twilight, even after peak when all the others went back.