Am I the only one who can't login into upsers.com?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Scuderia, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Scuderia

Scuderia Member

I've had the same login info for 8+ years, and now I can't login. If I try to use the "forgot password" link, it tells me "Security Administration System has encountered a problem: Authentication Failed."

I'm sure my ID and password are correct, and my security answers are correct as well. What do you think? Hacked?

2. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Initially got an error message, then gi retried logging on. No problem second time

3. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

I checked my pay stub about an hour ago, logged in on my first try. I doubt your account's been hacked but I can definitely see how the information contained therein might be considered valuable by white-collar criminals. Maybe there's a problem with the website/network authenticating your computer (and not the password and username you use)? I'm not sure how or why this would happen, but I do know that when I incorrectly enter my password or username I get this message:

I can only imagine the authentication issue lies elsewhere, or they have multiple error alerts when a person can't recall their log-in information. The latter doesn't seem very likely, though...

4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

You get access denied 6 months after you retire. I guess things on that site are considered top secret even though UPS still manages pension and health care.

5. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

It seemed a little slow this morning but I got on......

6. Anonymously

Anonymously New Member

They are taking down certain parts for a GEMS update. So I am sure that the site is just having an issue due to their maintenance. Won't make a link since that's a TOS. Should be back Monday.

7. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

parts of ecars r down 2 4 consolidation 2. was posted up a week or 2

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  8. TreeIsLegend

TreeIsLegend New Member

It's always terrible the day they put paychecks up. Some days are fine, but I remember my first FT check I couldn't access the site until the following day. Hmmph!