Am I The Only One?

NYdriver

I have been going out with helper loads every day...same helper has been on with me since Nov. went out with 330 today...

UPSGUY72

The last day we had helpers was Dec 24. However I had 190 stops today on a route that had around 220 stops during peak when I had a helper all day.

NYdriver

The last day we had helpers was Dec 24. However I had 190 stops today on a route that had around 220 stops during peak when I had a helper all day.

You should have been able to have a helper for atleast 4 hrs if you kept him/her all day with 30 more.

UPSGUY72

You should have been able to have a helper for atleast 4 hrs if you kept him/her all day with 30 more.

Are rider says not helpers or casuals from Jan 1 to may 31. And helper only can be used Oct-Dec. Just how it should be they need to put some more FT jobs up to bid.

johnoutdoors

Our center ran 20ish helpers today. The guys from the hall were there and filed on it before we were out the door. I got a message at about 2pm that said "Tell your helpers same time and place tomorrow."

Mr Shifter

UPS doing what they gotta do to cut out the cover drivers so they wont get enough punches in to create new full time jobs. :/

NYdriver

As of today still running helper loads and just about every route was running a split. Dispatch says it will be like this for atleast the next two weeks...when will they get the hint that this means to hire more FT drivers.....

menotyou

bella amicizia
As of today still running helper loads and just about every route was running a split. Dispatch says it will be like this for atleast the next two weeks...when will they get the hint that this means to hire more FT drivers.....
Only when forced. Assistant Santa should have gotten hired at your center.