Am I'm being bull:censored:ted?

542thruNthru

Never trust the HR in your building. In my building all the HR people are pt supes. They don't wanna make waves because they all wanna be FT somewhere. So they do everything management wants them to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you turn the p upside down and put the u sideways on it. It spells BS. well sorta I think there's a flip or two somewhere in there.

snarts

Well just came back from the local. Filled out some paper work and was given a small union book, punch out notebook, and a t shirt. Guess I'm finally a union member :)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
He can't afford your fancy beer.

@RonBurgandy?????????? PBR he can buy though.
# livingtheamericandream

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
OP, You haven't been here long enough to know, but the best way to tell if someone in management is lying to you is watch their lips closely. If they're moving, there is a good chance it's a lie.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep I was gonna say my HR person is the most clueless person in the building. And my last one was a driver supervisor for all of 2 weeks before she took a year of mental leave. Lol
A little off topic but do they get paid their regular wage and benefits if they go out on stress leave or is it considered comp

dudebro

Yeah ask any management person who was a beef with the company and has gone to hr to complain what help was given... Ummm none
HR exists to get people into the company through a "fair" process that won't get the company sued, and then, once the employee is there, to reduce or eliminate the chance the company will be the subject of a lawsuit. In short, they're not on anyone's side but the company's.

22.34life

Look hr is the company and the company lies but in my building hr and the company are very cooperative when it comes to signing up new members they will bring new hires to me who want to sign up all the time.

22.34life

To answer ur question u have 30 WORKING DAYS before u are a member but u can join on day 1,u just have to wait 30 days until ur a member.so no they can not hold your seniority.