AM Preload- Do I have to sign all this :censored:?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What is TLDR?
image.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sometimes I just put a symbol on the paperwork. I tell them that is my signature. They say that is a symbol not your signature. I say no a symbol works good enough. The other times if I feel like signing something I will just draw a straight line above the other line.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't think new employees have the option of receiving a live check.

The only ones that still get them are the old timers who refused to switch to direct deposit.
They do have the option. You also have the option of receiving a paper copy of your direct deposit. The new thing they are pushing though is the ADP card. Basically a debit card they load your check on.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When the case goes to panel what do you think the first question mgt will be asked? "Did you try to get the accused to sign the piece of paper?"
We had a driver helper injure himself a couple of years ago and the first thing the division manager asked for is every paper the guy ever signed.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
We had a driver helper injure himself a couple of years ago and the first thing the division manager asked for is every paper the guy ever signed.
I was at the doctors for a workplace injury in 2013, the center team and doctor were on the phone, center faxed something over to me to sign. The doctor handed me a form with small italic print at the bottom : "This injury did not occur at work"

You never sign ANYTHING! Even if a doctor tries to force it upon you (he did try to force me, said I couldn't leave until I signed it!) lOL

I told him, have a great day.

Do you really think the sup really cares if you rts. Do you think he/she/it will be sick about it the rest of the day. There are probably plenty of files containing RTS papers. The main thing is the sup has reviewed it with you whether you refused to sign or not.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Do you really think the sup really cares if you rts. Do you think he/she/it will be sick about it the rest of the day. There are probably plenty of files containing RTS papers. The main thing is the sup has reviewed it with you whether you refused to sign or not.
I've never seen RTS on any piece of paper.

PrimeUPS

Whether you sign it or not is immaterial. It's been reviewed with you. It WILL end up in whatever file such things are kept in and in the event it is needed they WILL pull it out. There's wide debate over whether having signed it or not helps you in whatever challenge you're facing. In reality, it's a roll of the dice. Whomever is adjudicating your fate may say "oh, yeah, didn't sign it, didn't happen" they may say "oh, RTS, he doesn't care or want to be responsible" or even worse you may be asked to explain why you did it one way and no the other; that's a gotcha question. Either way, if you want to RTS it; RTS it. If you want to sign it, sign it. In the end, it doesn't matter until it's used against you and it's up to you to decide how you want that to play out.