Amazo Fire phone prime

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bleedinbrown58, Aug 1, 2014.

1. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Got about 3 dozen of these today.....never seen them before. Asked a buddy of mine ...he didn't know either. What is fire phone... is it different from regular prime?CAM00140.jpg
  2. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

Seen commercials for it. It is amazons version of cell phone where you get a free year of prime included.
  3. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Hmmm Christmas time is looking brighter everyday...cant wait! lol
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Yeah they're just advertising their phone on the tape like how they advertise prime on the tape.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

Been seeing a ton of these all week. I just thought Amazon started selling gonorrhea.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. CaliforniaPaul

CaliforniaPaul Active Member

A cool $649.00 for starters!!
  7. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Piece of junk phone, shows you how stupid society is and being a follower lol.
  8. iPhone baby. That's all you need
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Galaxy Note
  10. When the new iPhones come out with the 4.8 inch & 5.7 inch screen the market will go absolutely nutz.
  11. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

No doubt dude, they should have made a bigger version of the 5s from the get go.
  12. Yea they should but it was still bought like there was no tomorrow.
  13. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

It's sad to observe entire groups of people all individually staring into a tiny screen as if God (himself/herself) might appear at any moment. And by doing this, they forfeit any opportunity to actually interact with one another in a meaningful way.
  14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Im on that Galaxy Note 4 when it comes out in the fall. Quad core or a hexacore processor and 4 gigs of internal memory I believe. I just put a 64 gig micro-sd card in my galaxy note 2. Put a lot of music on it and shrunk a few movies down and put it on there too. I got it off Newegg for 32 bux, good deal dude.
  15. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Agreed, it is funny to see when you look around especially the teenagers lol.
  16. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Are those those small phones with the little tiny screens?
    I'll take my Samsung Galaxy any day of the week, twice on sunday, over those little bricks.
  17. Yea they are but our shot at redemption is coming soon. I hope.
  18. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

We're interacting with each other on Facebook. Isn't that meaningful? Oh wait...I just read in another thread, your stance on Facebook. ;)

Sent using a Potato
  19. jaker

jaker trolling

Or on a forum

I use 2 phones s4 during the week and a note 3 on the weekends the reason for the note is because during the weekends i will use my phone more so I like to have a big screen to look at
  20. I love how Amazon & others plaster this shizz all over their parcels. Makes DRing, especially apartments, much more difficult!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.