Amazo Fire phone prime

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Got about 3 dozen of these today.....never seen them before. Asked a buddy of mine ...he didn't know either. What is fire phone... is it different from regular prime?
CAM00140.jpg

Z

ZQXC

It's sad to observe entire groups of people all individually staring into a tiny screen as if God (himself/herself) might appear at any moment. And by doing this, they forfeit any opportunity to actually interact with one another in a meaningful way.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im on that Galaxy Note 4 when it comes out in the fall. Quad core or a hexacore processor and 4 gigs of internal memory I believe. I just put a 64 gig micro-sd card in my galaxy note 2. Put a lot of music on it and shrunk a few movies down and put it on there too. I got it off Newegg for 32 bux, good deal dude.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's sad to observe entire groups of people all individually staring into a tiny screen as if God (himself/herself) might appear at any moment. And by doing this, they forfeit any opportunity to actually interact with one another in a meaningful way.
Agreed, it is funny to see when you look around especially the teenagers lol.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

We're interacting with each other on Facebook. Isn't that meaningful? Oh wait...I just read in another thread, your stance on Facebook. ;)

Sent using a Potato

jaker

trolling
Or on a forum

I use 2 phones s4 during the week and a note 3 on the weekends the reason for the note is because during the weekends i will use my phone more so I like to have a big screen to look at

S

selfcancelsignal

Yeah they're just advertising their phone on the tape like how they advertise prime on the tape.
I love how Amazon & others plaster this shizz all over their parcels. Makes DRing, especially apartments, much more difficult!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.