Amazon buying fedex.. Whaaat!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This rumor has been floating around for a while. Amazon has enough cash to buy FedEx. It would be in their interest to buy the Company. One of the issues with Amazon is controlling costs, and shipping is one of the highest costs that they have currently.

Amazon is getting some of the best rates (if not THE best rates) in the shipping industry, with virtually none of the risk or operational expenses. TUT covered it well on page 2. Why bother?

TUT

This rumor has been floating around for a while. Amazon has enough cash to buy FedEx. It would be in their interest to buy the Company. One of the issues with Amazon is controlling costs, and shipping is one of the highest costs that they have currently.

And they are raising prices....
dsbA03v.png

Isn't that one of the reasons why Fedex bought some stock back and part of their multi-year cost saving measures? To get the stock price higher so a company like Amazon would have a harder time buying them out if they wanted?

bacha29

Sorry guys. I was clearly over your heads. It's quite obvious that the 2 of you have recently visited the Fedex Reeducation and Mind Control Center. I have had to help bring at least a dozen managers back to reality after they have been there. I have to admit X does a good job when it comes to brainwashing.It took us at least 3 weeks to bring the last 2 back to the real world. In fact 1 guy was so bad that I had to use my neurolizer on him to get him back. Worst case I have ever had to deal with by far. Sad to see how every aspect of your lives are conrolled by that company but that's the way you wanted it.