Amazon Considering Starting Own Express Airline

It will be fine

With an ego as big as yours IBWF, who would want to work for you? Furthermore you may not have had to hire extra help but you didn't say the company didn't have to bring in temps to help you out.
Only stop I declined was Toys R Us. 12-18 skids/day 3-400 pieces. Over 200 pieces we have the right to decline to provide service. Some days they sent Linehaul, some days they sent a temp. No docks so it would take a few hours to load as well as multiple trucks. It would be foolish to service them. Every ISP declined every toy r us it just wasn't worth the time. FedEx failed them several times throughout peak as well. They just didn't get picked up some days. Massive fail, I'll be shocked if they're still with us next year.

bacha29

Thank you for coming clean. I have always respected your input in the past and will in the future as long as you come clean with the truth. Wish I had that option . If I couldn't get it all on the managers would call in another person have the rental company send up a truck hand me the bill and say , " Here's your supplemental pay him and don't forget to fuel up at the end of the day".

bacha29

I am happy to hear that. It's not the contractors fault that there are such wild volume flucuations and never given enough time to prepare for it.

ManInBrown

Only stop I declined was Toys R Us. 12-18 skids/day 3-400 pieces. Over 200 pieces we have the right to decline to provide service. Some days they sent Linehaul, some days they sent a temp. No docks so it would take a few hours to load as well as multiple trucks. It would be foolish to service them. Every ISP declined every toy r us it just wasn't worth the time. FedEx failed them several times throughout peak as well. They just didn't get picked up some days. Massive fail, I'll be shocked if they're still with us next year.
LOL. I love hearing things like this. Just means all the better for us at BROWN

bacha29

Hey Guys: go to Market Watch.com . Look up the Fedex stock quote then scroll down to the article about UPS. There may be more to this Amazon story that you may think.