Amazon contract up?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You're welcome. just thought I would share what I heard and get information. isn't that what this place is for????
We don't deliver all of Amazon neither does fedex or the post office or laser ship.

Where would all of this volume go? No one is big enough to absorb all of amazons volume.

It doesn't take a super high IQ to figure this out.

upschuck

From what I know, no, remember asking a BD person about the Dim Wt and Amazon in January, and he said they aren't Dim Wt'ing their stuff til after this contract is up in a couple years.

bbsam

Staff member
We don't deliver all of Amazon neither does fedex or the post office or laser ship.

Where would all of this volume go? No one is big enough to absorb all of amazons volume.

It doesn't take a super high IQ to figure this out.
In his defense, I don't think he said "losing all of Amazon", only that the contract was up. No reason Amazon would stop using UPS completely but they may be now free to alter the percentage going to UPS.

BlackCoffee

In his defense, I don't think he said "losing all of Amazon", only that the contract was up. No reason Amazon would stop using UPS completely but they may be now free to alter the percentage going to UPS.

Holy Moly! Kudos bbsam. An intelligent response!!