Amazon exclusively going to UPS?

Foamer Pyle

Sure they did. The air infrastructure they are using is literally the same one DHL used. The company that flies their jets and processes their volume at the airports is the same exact airline DHL contracted (and still contracts) to do all their air as they couldn't own an airline as a foreign company.
I put DHL in the same league as Airborne express. I know DHL is huge overseas, but they were never a real competitive threat to us or FedX. Amazon is on a much larger scale, and seems to have bottomless pockets. I believe if they get a ground company up and running, it will make tough for UPS, and FedX. I am sure I will be long gone before this happens.

klein

Für Meno :)
I put DHL in the same league as Airborne express. I know DHL is huge overseas, but they were never a real competitive threat to us or FedX. Amazon is on a much larger scale, and seems to have bottomless pockets. I believe if they get a ground company up and running, it will make tough for UPS, and FedX. I am sure I will be long gone before this happens.
Amazon won't invest in ground services until it's automated with self driving vehicles and they just might be the first to do so !