Amazon "Express"

BigTex61

Come on give Dano a break. We all know he's the fat slob manager that's full of one liners and talking points, but can't even survive a check ride without collapsing. In 30 years, I've seen a ton of Dano's. All talk, but himself can't handle face to face scrutiny. He's entertaining. I enjoy reading his witless one liners and irrelevant talking points. GO DANO!

BigTex61

Come on give Dano a break. We all know he's the fat slob manager that's full of one liners and talking points, but can't even survive a check ride without collapsing. In 30 years, I've seen a ton of Dano's. All big talk in a group setting but himself can't handle face to face scrutiny. He's entertaining. I enjoy reading his witless one liners and irrelevant talking points. GO DANO!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dano's having Sunday Fred S morning worship services at his beloved Station One located at 1 Fantasyland, Memphis Tn. He's anxious to tell everyone how Fred is the greatest thing since the invention of the airplane. Go 59 Denial, uh I mean Dano.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You're always telling us what a good Christian you are. How does your Christianity square with the way FedEx does business, and how they fueck people over and over at every opportunity?That seems like hypocrisy to me, or perhaps rationalization that what you do isn't who you are. But it is who you are...a loser.

That's odd, I don't recall any "I'm a good Christian" posts. Oh well.

You assume I'm unhappy, but that would only be in regards to FedEx, not life in general. I have a wonderful wife and family and a real job in real estate that makes me comfortably well-off. I've said many times that what I truly value is my family and friends. You are the one saying I'm a "loser", and since your criteria seems to be money, I threw out net worth.

No one can be as perpetually --well, you-- here and be happy, which your therapist has probably told you on more than one occasion.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Come on give Dano a break. We all know he's the fat slob manager that's full of one liners and talking points, but can't even survive a check ride without collapsing. In 30 years, I've seen a ton of Dano's. All talk, but himself can't handle face to face scrutiny. He's entertaining. I enjoy reading his witless one liners and irrelevant talking points. GO DANO!

Now now, that's not nice. I don't know that I'd say anything about not being able to handle scrutiny, being a 30 year courier who whines about being asked about his performance. You know how it is WINK WINK.