Amazon "Express"

Star B

White Lightening
Yeah, and? All it takes is for them to get a bunch of monkeys in line to do it for a day. rinse, repeat. All they have to do is get thru Peak.

Plus, it could work out better on Amazons balance sheet the more monkeys they have. The more "deductions" and "pay issues" that never get followed up on.

C'mon, you as well as I know what some of our customers think about how "hard" our jobs are. They just don't see the bulked out P1000 or Reach.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When you lease 40 planes, that isn't an idle threat, although it is a small fleet in comparison to both FedEx and UPS. What if Bezos leases 200 planes, and decides to create several hubs?

Leasing 200 planes isn't as much of a statement as buying 10.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It's sinful what they make. I had a customer say to me the other day..you hustle compared to the FedEx ground driver. I said if I got paid as little as he did,i would even work slower than him.

I never understood that. Most all of the Ground guys I know get paid a flat rate and work slowly. The sooner I finish, the sooner I go home, and the more I make per hour. If I hated the pay, I sure wouldn't prolong the work day.