Amazon Pantry

browniehound

Women shop. Men buy things. There is the difference.
Wow, how sexist is that statement, lol. My wife would slap me in the face if I ever said that to her, lol. I love doing the food shopping for a few reasons. The most important is I spend less than my wife does. I buy what we need. She buys what we need and then spends just as much on things we don't need. I also like to do the food shopping because there is always pretty women. I can't think of another place that has such a high concentration of pretty women than the grocery store. Sometimes it makes me wish I was still single.

The hell with the nightclubs, there is much more interaction with the opposite sex when you go to the grocery store! When my wife leaves me because I'm never at home and never see each other (she's in bed at 8pm to get up at 345am for work and I get home at 845-930pm), I will hit the grocery stores to find a date.

oldngray

nowhere special
well...some of you feedahs...just don't pack much meat...lol. Why settle for a cocktail weenie when I want an oscar meyer?? lmao
foot-long-hot-dog.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I know so many men who do the shopping, someone tell me what do your women do> These days. Yes my husband will gladly go shop, but he doesnt know the difference between pound price and price. He is shopping on a limited schedule, amen.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Why have groceries delivered when you can just have the meal delivered? You can hit a mini-mart for the basics. When I grocery shop I'm amazed at how much everything costs. No wonder the wife likes my O/T.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know so many men who do the shopping, someone tell me what do your women do> These days. Yes my husband will gladly go shop, but he doesnt know the difference between pound price and price. He is shopping on a limited schedule, amen.
Ya sure he's not just playing dumb so you'll still do the shopping? ;)

I know where everything Is and if its a good price. I dont mind shoppung for food. Plus I know, I wont forget to pick up the steaks!