Amazon prime day fall out

Any idea how the PO is doing handling that volume?

I kind of feel like we as taxpayers are subsidizing Amazon now since they want everyone to basically deliver their crap for free.
I

They're just making more trips back to the po or have someone shuttling mail and packages to them.

Soon you'll see the jeeps go away and they'll be using redecaled ups and fedex trucks.

I haven't seen any of them yet. I wonder if they're right side drive also.

Could you imagine having to walk all the way across your truck to put pkgs in the mailbox all day?!

I was joking. A friend of mine just retired from 35 yrs at the postal service friday. He was on a walk route. He preferred walking vs getting in an out of the trucks. All those years and no knee or hip problems from getting uo and down or jumping in and out of the of a truck.

Schweddy

Balls
a few months ago I saw two of these 700 style USPS trucks, piggy-back on a lowboy trailer.
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/USPS-e1430245156872.jpg
USPS-e1430245156872.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
i've done that when i go help out other drivers...on the side of the street if there's no close meet-point at a local shopping center.

main thing is to put on your flashers on BOTH vehicles, and if you wanna be extremely anal, get out your safety triangles!

back on topic. no increase in AZ prime volume at all, but i did see a whole bunch of USPS trucks when i was shuttling my own FedEx truck to the shop on a Sunday... all bricked out