Amazon Prime Day

S

selfcancelsignal

Me too! Saw this on the news this morning. Doubtful, but maybe now they'll put in those extra routes they've been cutting of late.

J

jibbs

The way my last 10 or so prime orders have went it'll take them anywhere from 1-5 days to ship the order.

Do you live in a rural area or something?

There've been times where my Prime orders arrive the next day (24-36hrs after purchase). It doesn't happen frequently but often enough that sometimes I halfway expect my stuff to get here within a day of ordering it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you live in a rural area or something?

There've been times where my Prime orders arrive the next day (24-36hrs after purchase). It doesn't happen frequently but often enough that sometimes I halfway expect my stuff to get here within a day of ordering it.
I'm not talking about arriving. I'm talking about it taking 3,4,5 days before they even ship the package.

J

jibbs

Amazon sucks where you live.

:censored2:ty.

Most of what I order (which admittedly isn't much) ships within a few hours of me ordering it. Maybe that's because of early-morning Amazon use, though, who knows....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Amazon sucks where you live.

:censored2:ty.

Most of what I order (which admittedly isn't much) ships within a few hours of me ordering it. Maybe that's because of early-morning Amazon use, though, who knows....
It has nothing to do with where I live.

This has recently just started happening in the last 6 months or so. From what I read online it's becoming a much more common occurance also.

UPSGUY72

It has nothing to do with where I live.

This has recently just started happening in the last 6 months or so. From what I read online it's becoming a much more common occurance also.

That's because the product isn't in stock. I have the same thing happen on ebay I end up complaining when after the second day the product still hasn't shipped. In the end I end up getting a refund and buying it somewhere else.

oldngray

nowhere special
Looks like just another gimmick by Amazon. I am sure there will be many people buying stuff they don't need just because it's on "sale".

Overpaid Union Thug

I laugh when customers brag about getting "free two day shipping" with Prime. I rarely see Amazon use 2Day Shipping here. When they do it's only because the product wasn't available in any of the distribution centers within two day shipping range.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The way my last 10 or so prime orders have went it'll take them anywhere from 1-5 days to ship the order.
Same. Amazon is really starting to suck at fulfilling orders.

P.S. There isn't much Amazon on my truck these days so a Prime promo probably won't mean a lot except that the mailmen will be in a bad mood. Hell today I had more Amazon call tags than deliveries. Everything I was picking up was shipped fedex ground.

Overpaid Union Thug

Same. Amazon is really starting to suck at fulfilling orders.

P.S. There isn't much Amazon on my truck these days so a Prime promo probably won't mean a lot except that the mailmen will be in a bad mood. Hell today I had more Amazon call tags than deliveries. Everything I was picking up was shipped fedex ground.
I have had plenty of Amazon so far.