Amazon Prime via Express

Kevinmevin

Just had a Amazon Prime Package delivered to me with FedEx 2 Day Service via express. Out here this never happens since OnTrac and UPS generally get that volume. Funny thing is seems like this package is exactly what FDX wants to offload to ground. Package was 2 pounds and small.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us&tracknumber_list=532827847730&language=english

Been prime for 3 years and have only got one package via FedEx and that was a One day Prime Package via express as well. Wonder whats up. Anybody seeing more Prime volume???

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Thanks Dave, I know what prime is. I'm saying, there's nothing on the shipping label that would let a stupid CRR know if it's a prime pkg.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks Dave, I know what prime is. I'm saying, there's nothing on the shipping label that would let a stupid CRR know if it's a prime pkg.

I have seen the occassional pkg with the word PRIME but other than that there is no way for a stupid CRR or dumb truck driver to know.

Kevinmevin

The label does say 2 Day on it, and you could probably infer that a amazon package sent via express is most likely prime.... you would think??

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Meh,
I got bigger things to think about like, which hottie at Victoria's secret and I gonna have sign for their mail bag.

TUT

There are literally 1000's of shippers, pretty much any carrier could deliver a Amazon pkg. It's what are the percentages of each carrier, it would be pretty hard to tell from this vantage point. Another example is Apple, they use many carriers, Fedex is still their main, but if you get a UPS from Apple it doesn't mean Fedex lost a large part of their contract, you just got one of the lower % based on product and origin.