Amazon says it's drones will be as common as seeing a mail truck

Jeff Bezos: Amazon drones will be 'as common as seeing a mail truck' http://cnnmon.ie/1Pgc5Jb via @http://youtu.be/ITSuHGUTgXU
fee1-400.gif

upschuck

Saw on the news the other day someone was arrested for doing just that. A drone was hovering over his fenced in backyard where his children played so he got his shotgun and shot it down. He is in jail.......
If you are referring to the Ky case, I believe he is in jail for threatening the owner of the drone, not for shooting it down, turd posted a link to an article on that. Also, it was hovering over his daughter sunbathing.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you are referring to the Ky case, I believe he is in jail for threatening the owner of the drone, not for shooting it down, turd posted a link to an article on that. Also, it was hovering over his daughter sunbathing.

If she's hot, I think he owes it to the men of the world to release the video he got before it was shot down

SCV good to go sir.

That drone better aim higher than 10 feet in steering or I'm :censored2:ing smashing it. And if I have a duplicate call tag for amazon I'll pick up the drone, goto rewrap, and send that pos back to Amazon.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If she's hot, I think he owes it to the men of the world to release the video he got before it was shot down
The girl was underage if I remember correctly.

Another Amazon pipe dream. Small drones have very little lifting capacity, they're unreliable, have a short usable battery, and not to mention, who wants annoying drones buzzing over them everywhere? If they were going to fly them in NYC it's a dangerous proposition. It's a huge congested airspace. Are you just going to launch them in Manhattan and buzz them around buildings? What about dodging trees? I just don't see it in the next decade or so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In the 70's, a new thing called the microwave was going to replace pots and pans. 40 years later, it's used for heating up food and making bad popcorn.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The girl was underage if I remember correctly.

Another Amazon pipe dream. Small drones have very little lifting capacity, they're unreliable, have a short usable battery, and not to mention, who wants annoying drones buzzing over them everywhere? If they were going to fly them in NYC it's a dangerous proposition. It's a huge congested airspace. Are you just going to launch them in Manhattan and buzz them around buildings? What about dodging trees? I just don't see it in the next decade or so.
If the girl was underage I hope the person flying the drone gets charged as a sex offender. I might be in jail for murder if I caught a guy doing that to my 2 little girls.