Amazon still not making money.

Foamer Pyle

It's Blu-Ray. And yes. What superior alternative is available to the public that can beat the sound and video quality?
I stream movies from iTunes or VUDU. I find there is not much replay value in buying the disc, it's not like music. I have a bunch of old DVD movies that I never seemed to watch more than twice. I guess if you like owning the disc that's fine, it's just cheaper to stream the movie.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I stream movies from iTunes or VUDU. I find there is not much replay value in buying the disc, it's not like music. I have a bunch of old DVD movies that I never seemed to watch more than twice. I guess if you like owning the disc that's fine, it's just cheaper to stream the movie.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I will admit I like seeing a library of blue cases. There are some benefits I suppose, most of the new releases come with a Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital copy download for the regular price. Usually the Blu-Ray has some special features.

I do like the convenience of streaming though.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I enjoy "streaming" them from torrent sites to my home computer, I can then stream them wirelessly to my sexy 55" TV.

This technology is damn fun

Will alibaba stomp amazon? They do more business than amazon and eBay combined. And are profitable.