Amazon volume doubled this saturday

bbsam

Staff member
What I'm laughing at is that still think the rank and file still buys into their propaganda. I'm laughing at the Narcistic executives producing videos as if they are hollywoods finest. I'm laughing at their clumsy attempts at humor and their inability to relate to their own employees. Its funny stuff!
now. What ate they laughing at?

hypo hanna

now. What ate they laughing at?
I have no doubt in my mind that they are laughing at us. Executive mgmt has proven by their actions that they have nothing but disdain for the front line employee. As a result, I have nothing but contempt for them, their corporation and increasingly for their customers.

bbsam

Staff member
I have no doubt in my mind that they are laughing at us. Executive mgmt has proven by their actions that they have nothing but disdain for the front line employee. As a result, I have nothing but contempt for them, their corporation and increasingly for their customers.
They laugh to the bank, you laugh to BC. They are going to take that as a win.

bbsam

Staff member
And yet you profit from this relationship. I guess hypocrisy is not in your vocabulary.
I'm far from a 1%er. Tell me SPH, do you profit from your relationship with Fedex? Do you cash that evil check every week when you know you could easily be hired at McDonald's or WalMart?

Or are you saying that I profit more than you? In that respect all I can say is yes, I probably do.

MAKAVELI

I'm far from a 1%er. Tell me SPH, do you profit from your relationship with Fedex? Do you cash that evil check every week when you know you could easily be hired at McDonald's or WalMart?

Or are you saying that I profit more than you? In that respect all I can say is yes, I probably do.
I don't profit from my relationship with fedex. I EARN a paycheck every week. Big difference there bro.This isn't my first rodeo so I can tell you from experience, we are underpaid immensely. You on the other hand profit off the labor of your employees which in a system built by FedEx allows you to exploit those workers even more than the express drivers. You can try to spin it all you want but in my book you are no better than the old man himself. But I guess this is your Chinese, I mean American dream. In the end everything that goes up must come down and Karma is the great equalizer. So we shall see who will be laughing last and the loudest.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If I had a guess, I'd say it's quite possible nobody laughs. Ultimately I'm for the small guy, but we can't also stop our lives for a seemingly unhappening dream.

At Express right now, I'd estimate the average station employee turnover to be about 50%. Management turnover is probably around 70%, and disgruntled employees about 80%. Any of those numbers would be a huge concern for an organization with it's act together. Just business as usual at FedEx Express.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't profit from my relationship with fedex. I EARN a paycheck every week. Big difference there bro.This isn't my first rodeo so I can tell you from experience, we are underpaid immensely. You on the other hand profit off the labor of your employees which in a system built by FedEx allows you to exploit those workers even more than the express drivers. You can try to spin it all you want but in my book you are no better than the old man himself. But I guess this is your Chinese, I mean American dream. In the end everything that goes up must come down and Karma is the great equalizer. So we shall see who will be laughing last and the loudest.
Well, bro, seems that's been your problem all along. This isn't a rodeo. I profit, Nick didn't. Tell you anything?

hypo hanna

And yet we take it. I wonder what it's going to take to cause a meaningful change.
Since they hold all the cards, I believe any change will have to start there. Will they be able to see that this model is not in their long term interest? I don't know. The other options are too ugly to think about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And yet you profit from this relationship. I guess hypocrisy is not in your vocabulary.

He thinks he's a great philosopher, not a hypocrite. You see, we are all wrong because we don't understand the "genius of Ground". It works for bbsam because he makes 6-figures, and it works for Fred because he makes 7-figures. It "works" because the Ground clown in your area makes $450 per week. Justifying the scam is Job #1 for Sammy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I had 7 Amazon parcels for a consignee yesterday. Handcarted them up to the front porch and placed them next to the two from FedEx. On the way back to my package car I had to dodge the three that FedEx ground placed in the middle of the driveway.