Amazon

Scuba Steve

Remember Spiegel?
Remember Finger Hut?
Remember Dell?
I remember the same talk on here about Dell. They sunk fast and Apple took their spot.

Scuba Steve

Not the same company but a company that bought the license to the name. I just saw an Eastern Airlines 737 today. They have been gone for decades. It's somebody that bought the name.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not the same company but a company that bought the license to the name. I just saw an Eastern Airlines 737 today. They have been gone for decades. It's somebody that bought the name.

Just like someone just bought the Commodore name and is going to sell Commodore phones

JL 0513

In the past, was there any one company that regularly accounted for 30+% of a center's volume? The way Amazon does now?

PT Car Washer

No but they don't lose money either, and they continue to grow every quarter year over year. They are getting people hooked on point and click and boom it's delivered to your doorstep.
And two days later jam the package into a letter box to return it. You don't know how many times I feel like throwing those amazon returns into the nearest dumpster.