Amazon's delicate packing tape

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Those giant 3x2 boxes are the best. I make zero effort to tape up those disasters before I dr them

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Got to love those dog food boxes with the long seam. They run the tape lengthwise, badly missing the center line, and never even consider placing tape across the box to actually hold it together.

...or the overweight package with 5 lbs. of tape on the top flaps, and one strip across the bottom.

Amazon saves millions on tape. UPS spends millions in tape, tape guns, manpower, and damages. I despise the label over the seam! Bastards!

oldngray

nowhere special
Its tamper proof tape. Where it only sticks once and won't reseal if it comes loose. I hate that stuff but a lot of companies use it.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Don't worry, they slapped the label right over the crease to help hold the box together. The inability to scan the barcode is just an added bonus.
Don't you love when you get a run of 30 boxes with the label placed over the crease? Or 50 packages all with SD labels?

Mr. Marshall

IMO he tape is still real good quality. Every now and then you will see a bad roll but for the most part it's real nice. Everytime I buy some tape for home use I'm always amazed at how much it costs and how bad and thin it is.