america over worked

oldngray

nowhere special
She's a full time teacher and bar tends on the side. Building up a nice bank account. If I give her the boot I'll have to watch American Idol with the wife.

Maybe she can teach you Common Core math.
cc-subtraction.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's my government punk........don't worry your little brain about it. You'll grow up someday...God willing and the creek don't rise.

rickyb

It's my government punk........don't worry your little brain about it. You'll grow up someday...God willing and the creek don't rise.

its not even your government, the corporations run it which is a product of capitalism. you have to take it back.

yea i had a job until they fired me for complaining about wage theft. im positive i wasnt going to last the 2.5 years at $14/hr. i cant stand 9 to 5 jobs anyways. and yea i do live with my parents, property around here is $1,000,000, and mainland chinese are driving average joes out of the market. alot of my friends do, some rent and make some landlord rich, and a few are foolish enough to have bought into the canadian housing bubble.

over 30% of americans between the age of 18 to 34 live at home now. capitalism is failing america as jobs are outsourced etc, and college tuition is highest in developed world. the ones living with their parents arent necessarily lazy, the american capitalist economy stinks.

http://www.businessinsider.com/18-34-years-olds-living-with-parents-2014-6
Capitalism works for capitalists. Capitalists don't have "jobs". They have higher ambitions. They don't work 9 to 5, they work as long as it takes. They will often use your "job" as a metric to see if they are succeeding.

rickyb

Capitalism works for capitalists. Capitalists don't have "jobs". They have higher ambitions. They don't work 9 to 5, they work as long as it takes. They will often use your "job" as a metric to see if they are succeeding.

most americans are being exploited by a capitalist, and are not hte capitalist themselves. it works for capitalists in a sense; but they are creating 1 hell of an environmental catasrophe that will threaten mankind with extinction in the next 50 to 100 years tops.

That capitalist has to profit 35k-40K to support your $14 hour job. And you are only working 9 to 5. That capitalist is probably working 24/7, they don't punch out at five.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
u guys are totally off topic.

this ones a few years old

Overworked America: 12 Charts That Will Make Your Blood Boil

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/06/speedup-americans-working-harder-charts
Doesn't make my blood boil. Instead of making $70k + a year, I worked lots of OT in 2014 including volunteering to work about 12 saturdays, and I made over $100k.
My kids are older, my working years I have left are limited, so I am very fortunate to have these opportunities.

upschuck

And America is the best country in the world, something that Canada can only hope to emulate. How many people are immigrating to Canada? and to the USA? People want to come to the USA, not Canada. I guess they want to work.

rickyb

And America is the best country in the world, something that Canada can only hope to emulate. How many people are immigrating to Canada? and to the USA? People want to come to the USA, not Canada. I guess they want to work.

please canada is full of immigrants which is good for them if they came from the 3rd world, but not so good for labor out here, but anyways i say they should be able to come and escape the hell of the 3rd world.

america was 1 of the best countries back in the 1970s but things have radically changed for the worse partly because of the 2 red scares america had, and its unusually violent labor history.

the best country in the world is one of the northern european countries like denmark. i like france and italy for hte weather too which they dont factor into those studies.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/and-the-happiest-place-on-earth-is/

i dont recommend 60 minutes its mostly propaganda.