American Patriot.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Honestly, I don't know how I feel about Snowden. I'm usually never on the fence about things but I can't really say I think what he did was wrong or right.

bbsam

Staff member
The thing about Snowden is that I can't believe people are shocked. The Patriot Act was signed into law a decade ago. What did people think would happen in the most technologically advanced, spy savvy country in the world?

rickyb

Even you said it was only a movie.
oliver stone has a 10 part doc series "untold history of US", you might want to watch it since your unafraid and open minded

btw, whereeee are the so called conservatives on this thread? snowden is one of the top defenders of the constitution. hes deserves the highest honor. it couldnt be that you guys got snowden wrong too, just like you get terrorism wrong?

oldngray

nowhere special
oliver stone has a 10 part doc series "untold history of US", you might want to watch it since your unafraid and open minded

btw, whereeee are the so called conservatives on this thread? snowden is one of the top defenders of the constitution. it couldnt be that you guys got snowden wrong too, just like you get terrorism wrong?

You might want to learn how to run what you see and hear through a BS filter.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You might want to learn how to run what you see and hear through a BS filter.

This is the problem with the BUSH supporter and the right wing. They allowed a president to SPY openly on Americans to a greater degree that was done under Obama, then they dont like the results.

Snowden, a traitor, took that information from a spying government, like ours, and notified the world of our actions. This can be good and bad.

While I appreciate his bringing the truth to the American people, I still feel as if he should be prosecuted for his actions against his country, right after BUSH and CHENEY are tried for treason and war crimes.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The NSA is flying helicopters around Boston this week .
The released story is that they are monitoring the levels of back ground radioactivity.
Nice time the week before the Boston Marathon .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The NSA is flying helicopters around Boston this week .
The released story is that they are monitoring the levels of back ground radioactivity.
Nice time the week before the Boston Marathon .

That is exactly why they are doing it. They are looking to establish a baseline and will then monitor those levels before and during the race.

rickyb

of course you can also look at what happened to bill binney, or john kiriakou

and where are the browncafe conservatives, where are the conservatives?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well MIT in Cambridge has a nuclear reactor , I've been in the control room . That they use for h'mmm research .
I hope they don't release any extra cooling exhausts .