American Patriot.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BrownArmy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. BrownArmy

BrownArmy Well-Known Member

2. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

I'll bite. What are you babbling about now?
  3. greengrenades

greengrenades To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about Snowden. I'm usually never on the fence about things but I can't really say I think what he did was wrong or right.
  4. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

The thing about Snowden is that I can't believe people are shocked. The Patriot Act was signed into law a decade ago. What did people think would happen in the most technologically advanced, spy savvy country in the world?
  5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

6. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

look forward to seeing hte oliver stone movie this year
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

As long as you keep in mind it will be a fictional movie and not a factual documentary.
  8. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

whatever helps you sleep at night. for some people things like "truth, justice, integrity, and courage" still matter in the age of the sell out.
  9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Even you said it was only a movie.
  10. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

oliver stone has a 10 part doc series "untold history of US", you might want to watch it since your unafraid and open minded

btw, whereeee are the so called conservatives on this thread? snowden is one of the top defenders of the constitution. hes deserves the highest honor. it couldnt be that you guys got snowden wrong too, just like you get terrorism wrong?
  11. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

You might want to learn how to run what you see and hear through a BS filter.
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

your government spying on you to stop terrorism is one of them LOL
  13. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

This is the problem with the BUSH supporter and the right wing. They allowed a president to SPY openly on Americans to a greater degree that was done under Obama, then they dont like the results.

Snowden, a traitor, took that information from a spying government, like ours, and notified the world of our actions. This can be good and bad.

While I appreciate his bringing the truth to the American people, I still feel as if he should be prosecuted for his actions against his country, right after BUSH and CHENEY are tried for treason and war crimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

The NSA is flying helicopters around Boston this week .
    The released story is that they are monitoring the levels of back ground radioactivity.
    Nice time the week before the Boston Marathon .
  15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That is exactly why they are doing it. They are looking to establish a baseline and will then monitor those levels before and during the race.
  16. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

What exactly do they mean by "back ground radioactivity"? Natural occurring radioactivity?
  17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

18. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

of course you can also look at what happened to bill binney, or john kiriakou

and where are the browncafe conservatives, where are the conservatives?
  19. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Well MIT in Cambridge has a nuclear reactor , I've been in the control room . That they use for h'mmm research .
    I hope they don't release any extra cooling exhausts .
  20. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

What a waste of time and money.