Amish Paradise (unless you are a dog)

And so does that mean they did not pick up their J C Penny socks or T shirts that day. Ever been in an Amish community? They are out everyday. Have to take care of the livestock before school. Even when it is 20 below zero.
I used to deliver out in Amish areas. Dirty dirty people who tread dogs very badly. I don't appreciate Amish people at all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to deliver out in Amish areas. Dirty dirty people who tread dogs very badly. I don't appreciate Amish people at all.

Treat dogs badly? You must of been around a bad family or sect. I will never worry about an Amish dog biting. All very well behaved.

As for dirty. Yeah there's a reason for that. They only bathe once a week and it's the same bath water for the whole family. Oldest first youngest last. I had a friend with a farm that had Amish workers help out. They always showered before they left. They knew they stunk and hated it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Treat dogs badly? You must of been around a bad family or sect. I will never worry about an Amish dog biting. All very well behaved.

As for dirty. Yeah there's a reason for that. They only bathe once a week and it's the same bath water for the whole family. Oldest first youngest last. I had a friend with a farm that had Amish workers help out. They always showered before they left. They knew they stunk and hated it.

Most of the big puppy mills around here are run by Amish and they do treat animals badly. They think of all of their animals as property to be used. Dogs, horses, and everything else. They are very cruel to animals.

PT Car Washer

Most of the big puppy mills around here are run by Amish and they do treat animals badly. They think of all of their animals as property to be used. Dogs, horses, and everything else. They are very cruel to animals.
My experience is they are good Christian people. Live a simple life free from worldly temptations. Of course, the devil also works his evil.

One of my rescued dogs (Cooper) came from an Amish puppy mill. He was a stud pup who only lived in a cage his WHOLE life. Nails as long as can be and scared to death of people especially men. It's taken a lot of work to bring him around. The dog rescues that my wife help out think the Amish should be punished for how they treat there dogs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of my rescued dogs (Cooper) came from an Amish puppy mill. He was a stud pup who only lived in a cage his WHOLE life. Nails as long as can be and scared to death of people especially men. It's taken a lot of work to bring him around. The dog rescues that my wife help out think the Amish should be punished for how they treat there dogs.
Wow if they run puppy mills by you I agree. Around here I've never seen a puppy mill at an Amish house and I live in the state that is deemed puppy mill capital of USA.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We can all agree to disagree, but the Amish in the community I dealt with were just as clean, if not cleaner than any "English" farmer in the same area. And they treated their animals just as well if not better.

And no puppy mills.

The Amish I used to deliver to lived on a reservation, their houses and property are immaculate. Although this community started in the mid 90's. they are the cleanest and build the best quality I've ever seen.