Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

FilingBluesFL

Amusing "concerns"
Had this concern come in one day.

I found it to be quite entertaining.​
followup.jpg

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I once delivered to a house with a note saying 'babies sleeping ... do not disturb under any circumstance.' Signature-required package, so I rang anyway and they phoned in complaint. Next time it happened I put an Infonotice on the door and they phoned in a complaint yet again.

Women...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Sig required I ring the bell no matter what. If they get pissed about having to sign a package they can call 1-800 , let them earn their paycheck, I'll earn mine.

BrownArmy

I'm continuously amazed by many consignee's refusal to do what's necessary in order to receive the package that they ordered.

It's not hard, don't hate the messenger.

542thruNthru

I usually knock lightly. If the baby is sleeping they usually hear that little tap tap. What can I say call me old fashion but I still believe in customer service. :happy-very:

OPTION3

I usually knock lightly. If the baby is sleeping they usually hear that little tap tap. What can I say call me old fashion but I still believe in customer service. :happy-very:
Until you get a concern for not"Tap,TAP, Tapping" loud enough......Most LOVE to give proper service to the customer, It's the Bafoons that you can not please that warrant this treatment. I ALWAYS ring the bell first , if I don't hear the bell through the door i knock, Can not countt the times I've had people come to the door and say, "Why DID you knock? Just ring the DAMN bell!" Then I've had them say "DO you really have to knock and ring the bell?", I've also had a concern where the customer said "driver did knock loudly enough,customer was home all day"--Next delivery attempt was a DONKEY kick to the door--guess what the next concern read

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They were probably hung over. Once, I got a concern that the truck was teasing their dogs... Evil trucks!

cachsux,

?

What is with you?

Sincerely,
I

What is with any of us?

Maybe I suggested you provide the answer instead of playing the Integrity: Let's ask twenty questions game. Drivers are instructed to use the horn upon arriving at a delivery location. And when backing. And when they feel it is needed to communicate for safety purposes. Sounds like the OP was doing so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is with any of us?

Maybe I suggested you provide the answer instead of playing the Integrity: Let's ask twenty questions game. Drivers are instructed to use the horn upon arriving at a delivery location. And when backing. And when they feel it is needed to communicate for safety purposes. Sounds like the OP was doing so.
cachsux,

cachsux,

What is with any of us? All of us are imperfect people who can be saved by grace if we choose to be.

Thanks for your answer.

I did the research as you asked and I came up with the same written methods for using the horn.

I have found that the problems that have surrounded the use of the horn usually comes from local management who like to wrongfully enhance the methods by adding inappropriate and often times unlawful use of the horn.

Thanks again for the answer.

Sincerely,
I