Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

iruhnman630

I once delivered to a house with a note saying 'babies sleeping ... do not disturb under any circumstance.' Signature-required package, ...
Light tap on the door, move on if they don't answer, then laugh hysterically at the 'didn't knock' concern.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I once delivered to a house with a note saying 'babies sleeping ... do not disturb under any circumstance.' Signature-required package, ...
Light tap on the door, move on if they don't answer, then laugh hysterically at the 'didn't knock' concern.

My wife's best friend says the best baby advice she got was don't tell everyone to be quite while its sleeping. Couple months in the kid was use to it and slept through anything.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
But if you knock AND ring the doorbell at the same time people will never answer the door as they think it's someone coming to pick them up for their warrants. especially after dark :laughing:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
We had an air driver several years ago that got a Customer Concern. Seems a woman had accidentally dropped her FedEx letter into one of our drop boxes. The UPS driver dropped it into a FedEx box the next day. Several days later a Concern showed up stating the shipper was very upset that her letter was late. :whiteflag:

Last edited:

raceanoncr

Had similar situation in feeders. Big push to use horn at ALL times: rounding corners, crossing streets, parked cars, peds, backing, the usual.

Had rider on annual ride to a relay meet...about 2 A.M...at truck stop. I already announced I ain't honking horn every time I make a move and I don't EVER honk horn in here...not at 2 A.M. with all these trucks parked and sleeping. He said you HAVE to. I said, "OK. I need demonstration as to how to do that. Here, you take over. I'm stepping out to observe". No more said...EVER!

kingOFchester

What do smart people invest in?

Sincerely,
I

Not in someone who goes around the web trying to preach to people about integrity.

I smiley-violent018.gif
smiley-violent018.gif

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Or we got the raw end of the deal. However u want to look at it. Lol

kingOFchester

If there is a God, and he won't allow me into his kingdom on just the fact that I didn't believe or "accept Jesus as my savior" but allows "born again" child abusers in......Then I am ok with being denied entry if that's the case.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Had a manager say we have to honk on every block. I showed him these picture never heard about it again.

Very nice! I refer my supervisor to City Ordinance 08.28.080 which prohibits me from sounding the horn unless danger is imminent. The only thing that supersedes their methods is the law as far as I'm concerned.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Reckon all those folks that came along thousands of years before Jesus got a raw deal.
Harry Manback,

The folks that came before Jesus and their stiff necked rebellion against God was actually the reason why Jesus came.

It is in the Holy Bible.

Everyone has a right to believe the Holy Bible or not.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Re: Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

If there is a God, and he won't allow me into his kingdom on just the fact that I didn't believe or "accept Jesus as my savior" but allows "born again" child abusers in......Then I am ok with being denied entry if that's the case.
kingofchester,

In my opinion that is a very unsound argument for accepting unbelief.

However it is your right to address eternity in any manner you see fit.

Sincerely,
I