Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

FilingBluesFL

Wasn't me being addressed in the concern, but I do sound my horn on blind corners, which this particular street has 2 or 3 (it's been a while since I've been down it.).

Never have had a problem with honking the horn, and have even hit the horn while passing the coppers, whether city or county if they are stopped on the side of the road. Never once been issued a citation, and even if I was, I'd just turn it into management.

I usually make sure to honk the horn a LOT to get the attention of those jogging women... they've got them ear buds in, and you have to make sure to establish that eye to thigh contact.

srvhero

"leastbest"
I got a concern during peak that I did not knock on the door hard enough for customer to hear. Next concern, from same customer, I knocked too loud. I guess I did, because I set off the alarm off.:happy-very:

nicky

I got a concern during peak that I did not knock on the door hard enough for customer to hear. Next concern, from same customer, I knocked too loud. I guess I did, because I set off the alarm off.:happy-very:
A friend had this very thing happen to him... lol

kingOFchester

Re: Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

kingofchester,

In my opinion that is a very unsound argument for accepting unbelief.

However it is your right to address eternity in any manner you see fit.

Sincerely,
I

Let me ask you a question.

A man goes through life doing good deeds. Doesn't cause pain to others. Doesn't harm anyone or anything intentionally. Goes out of his way to lend a helping hand. But just doesn't have any religious belief one way or the other.

A man goes through life inflicting pain on the innocent. Goes out of his way to harm anyone or anything intentionally. Abuses children. Commits murder. But in his last days on earth he repents all his sins and truly believes in Jesus and heaven.

Your telling me the first man will be denied entry, but the man who lived life as a scumbag will be accepted with open arms?

bham brown

Let me ask you a question.

A man goes through life doing good deeds. Doesn't cause pain to others. Doesn't harm anyone or anything intentionally. Goes out of his way to lend a helping hand. But just doesn't have any religious belief one way or the other.

A man goes through life inflicting pain on the innocent. Goes out of his way to harm anyone or anything intentionally. Abuses children. Commits murder. But in his last days on earth he repents all his sins and truly believes in Jesus and heaven.

Your telling me the first man will be denied entry, but the man who lived life as a scumbag will be accepted with open arms?

That is what the Bible says. The Bible says that no one sin is greater than another. So that being said, walking around cussing or lusting over women is the same as any of the other sins you listed. They are all committed against God. The Bible says without accepting Jesus as your savior and repenting of your sins you will not be granted entry into Heaven. Deeds alone will not get you in Heaven's door. You have to accept Jesus as your savior. I could go on and on about what the Bible say about getting into Heaven through Jesus Christ and how good deeds will not get you into Heaven. But I will end with this, Salvation is for everyone, no matter who you are or what you have done in your past.

Look up Ephesians Chapter 2 verses 8-10

Last edited:

texan

Just jumped in and started from the beginning and wondered how horn honking, and babies led
to an open discussion of faith.

May all be Blessed, carry on.....

I just wondered how it occurred, and I am glad it did, and I observed that Integrity
posted, and planted a seed.

Interesting posting / reading from all.

kingOFchester

That is what the Bible says. The Bible says that no one sin is greater than another. So that being said, walking around cussing or lusting over women is the same as any of the other sins you listed. They are all committed against God. The Bible says without accepting Jesus as your savior and repenting of your sins you will not be granted entry into Heaven. Deeds alone will not get you in Heaven's door. You have to accept Jesus as your savior. I could go on and on about what the Bible say about getting into Heaven through Jesus Christ and how good deeds will not get you into Heaven. But I will end with this, Salvation is for everyone, no matter who you are or what you have done in your past.

I appreciate your beliefs. However, if I wanted to read fiction, I would pick up a book about the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.

I understand that good deeds will not get me into a fictional place called heaven. That wasn't my point. Unfortunately I missed my opportunity when Hale-bopp passed by the earth in 97'.

Its all in the book "How and When Heaven's Gate May Be Entered ".

Look up Extraterrestrials Return with Final Warning. Section 5-3

Nice thought. However that's how it will be judged in the afterlife. In the meantime which of the two examples mentioned by KOC do you want in your neighborhood? That nice guy sure is nice but he's a non-believer. Much better to be raped by the repenter. Plus you get some brownie points with the big guy for forgiving him.

kingOFchester

Deeds alone will not get you in Heaven's door. You have to accept Jesus as your savior.

Quick question.

In 2008 an isolated tribe was discovered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Where do they go when they die? They have never been exposed to Jesus. According to you they are SOL?

The bible and Jesus story has a lot of holes. Holes that are only filled with "faith". Never an answer that doesn't contradict other aspects of the "story". I will have you know that I was brought up in a Christian family. Going to church every Sunday and even a Christian summer camp. So I know the bible and what it says.

Lets just agree on blaming all this mess on Zeus for ordering the creation of Pandora.

Last edited:
J

jibbs

The Bible also says that a bald man set two vicious bears upon a group of, what, 40 school age children (?) all because they called him bald and harassed him on his way down the path. [II Kings 2:23-24]

There was also the time that Jacob himself got into a wrestling match with God and caused the Almighty to tap out (WHAT?! How?!?!) [Genesis 32:22-32]

Then there was also that little bit about how if a married man got into a fight with a man, and the husband's wife came to his aid in the fight by grabbing the husband's opponent's genitals, that woman's hand can, will and deserves to be removed from her arm. [Deuteronomy 25:11-12]

Then there was the time Samson threw down the first battle rap in history after killing hella enemies of God:

"With an ass's jawbone,
I have made asses of them.
With an ass's jawbone,
I have slain a thousand men." [Judges 15:15-16]

There's still hope, though! Solomon's Song of Songs, essentially an ode to titties. I can get with any scripture that celebrates breasts the way this man once did.

(Anyone got a link to that derailed train pic? Might come in handy here...)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The Bible also says that a bald man set two vicious bears upon a group of, what, 40 school age children (?) all because they called him bald and harassed him on his way down the path. [II Kings 2:23-24]

There was also the time that Jacob himself got into a wrestling match with God and caused the Almighty to tap out (WHAT?! How?!?!) [Genesis 32:22-32]

Then there was also that little bit about how if a married man got into a fight with a man, and the husband's wife came to his aid in the fight by grabbing the husband's opponent's genitals, that woman's hand can, will and deserves to be removed from her arm. [Deuteronomy 25:11-12]

Then there was the time Samson threw down the first battle rap in history after killing hella enemies of God:

"With an ass's jawbone,
I have made asses of them.
With an ass's jawbone,
I have slain a thousand men." [Judges 15:15-16]

There's still hope, though! Solomon's Song of Songs, essentially an ode to titties. I can get with any scripture that celebrates breasts the way this man once did.

All still better than Joseph smith being handed 2 golden tablets. Although Moses got some tablets also.

This one's a crash and burn.

They wanted to charge the engineer with an avoidable but it was determined to be an act of God (rimshot)

kingOFchester

No pic from me, got a smiley tho:

smiley-sex009.gif
smiley-sex009.gif