An Elephant Tale!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Knight Big? Why did you leave me alone with tiny Smokey and take the big strong Oreo with you? My deep despair is returning with every time the big ball in the sky goes around our mists of Avalon.

Did you fall off the end of this land?

Did you slay me a dragon?

This quaint house is not a castle without you and the Big Kitty.

I listen with my ear to the willow tree and the troll within is telling me of evil people in this kingdom and witches and jesters and scribes.

Please return to me and protect me from it all.

Big Babooba

Fret not my dear Princess AJ, although Smokey is tiny, he is a fierce fighter, loving, and extremely loyal. He will fight to the end to defend you. I have been sailing the seven seas with Oreo in search of the legendary Giant Blue Lobstah. Upon our return, I will have a tale for you.

P

pickup

If Sir Babooba truly love thee Princess AJ, he never would have left thine side.

Robert Goulet , Robert Goulet, my god, Robert Goulet. - if anyone call tell me where that line came from, I would be in shock. I am in shock that I know.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Okay, dilligaf, I apologize. The Jester is officially retired.:wink2:

Round one hath ended upon Jester Pickups words. Perhaps he has withdrawn knowing victory was his, or possibly, he was out of breath. :wink2:
Methinks the latter.
None the less, he hath won this battle.

And woe is me. :dissapointed: For I did not even register a single point.

P

pickup

Round one hath ended upon Jester Pickups words. Perhaps he has withdrawn knowing victory was his, or possibly, he was out of breath. :wink2:
Methinks the latter.
None the less, he hath won this battle.

And woe is me. :dissapointed: For I did not even register a single point.

How convenient that the scorekeeper saw fit not to reward himself a single point in a nerd contest (named after the fact). :wink2:

Big Babooba

If Sir Babooba truly love thee Princess AJ, he never would have left thine side.
Jester Pickup, thou hath a lot to learn. True love surviveth any distance, be it a millimeter or a light year. The warmth in one's heart is more powerful than any sun. A smile hath more value than any piece of gold. A laugh soundeth more pleasing to the ear than a symphony. Go now and search the four corners of the earth for these. If you findeth them then you are truly blessed for you hath discovered true love.

Big Babooba

Fret not my dear Princess AJ, although Smokey is tiny, he is a fierce fighter, loving, and extremely loyal. He will fight to the end to defend you. I have been sailing the seven seas with Oreo in search of the legendary Giant Blue Lobstah. Upon our return, I will have a tale for you.
And a lobstah dinnah!:happy-very:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
How convenient that the scorekeeper saw fit not to reward himself a single point in a nerd contest (named after the fact). :wink2:

Nay, I say!
A sorcerer's untruths you tell.
The warning was laid before all. Previous posts tell truth's tale. All one must do, is check these previous posts (and hit refresh on your browser :wink2:) to reveal the sorcerer's lies.

Thou's vanity prodded you to battle, but thou's pride has suffered a mortal wound in the victory of same.
Your mighty "hammer of thunder" is now but a squeaky toy, to be chewed by strays in the village square.
The powers of your "Cloak of Thin-bility" have faded and reveal your true feeder pants to all.
Be gone from us! Never darken our thresholds again with your shadow!

Ummm, unless you brought ale. In that case, hang out for a while. :wink2:

P

pickup

Emerald Nuts?

Nope, it is a line from chorus line's song "goodbye 12, goodbye 13, hello love"

The video I put here is the best i could find (as the original soundtrack isn't out there. If you pay attention at 1:05 to 1:09, you will see and hear(not too well) a man say "Robert Goulet My god Robert Goulet" . I think the line had an extra "robert Goulet" in the broadway soundtrack.

The man might be klein. Robert Goulet(R.I.P.) was a french canadian and we all know how enthusiastic Klein gets about anything or anyone canadian.

P

pickup

Nay, I say!
A sorcerer's untruths you tell.
The warning was laid before all. Previous posts tell truth's tale. All one must do, is check these previous posts (and hit refresh on your browser :wink2:) to reveal the sorcerer's lies.

Thou's vanity prodded you to battle, but thou's pride has suffered a mortal wound in the victory of same.
Your mighty "hammer of thunder" is now but a squeaky toy, to be chewed by strays in the village square.
The powers of your "Cloak of Thin-bility" have faded and reveal your true feeder pants to all.
Be gone from us! Never darken our thresholds again with your shadow!

Ummm, unless you brought ale. In that case, hang out for a while. :wink2:

Sir Dizee, square knight of the table round
your lies and brazenness know no bounds
Witchcraft and sorcery caused those words to appear
above the tallyboard , whose intent is now laid bare (bare -exposed)
Thou canst not malign my character for the hammer which I have bore
is known as mighty mjolnir the hammer of Thor
for only the truly worthy can hold it high above his head
so the fact that I do
strikes your accusations of nerdiness Dead
I needest not a cloak of thin-bility
for in truth I am quite lean
My girth size is admirable (girth equaleth waist)
it is one score and 14

So the reason for you receiving not a ration of fine ale
is simply stated in ether-net terms
"massive fail"

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

Jester Pickup, thou hath a lot to learn. True love surviveth any distance, be it a millimeter or a light year. The warmth in one's heart is more powerful than any sun. A smile hath more value than any piece of gold. A laugh soundeth more pleasing to the ear than a symphony. Go now and search the four corners of the earth for these. If you findeth them then you are truly blessed for you hath discovered true love.

There is wisdom in what you state
But now I hesitate
to correct the words of a friend
but there is something I must put to an end
I knowest not of "millimeter" or "light year"
but they resonate in my mind of things I doest fear
surely you could have used "cubit" and "days journey"
in place of terms so queer

I am pleased that the legends of Smokey
are dutifully told
for one should not forget
the tales of a soul so nobly bold