An Elephant Tale!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Dizzee, maybe AJs hair should be hanging to the ground so eligible Princes could climb up?

How else would they get in to watch the three flat screen tv's Big had installed to entertain the Princess during the NFL season?

The Princess is okay with waiting for Big to return with those sea creatures with tasty pinchers.

The Princess knows Big can bring the best in all the land.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Dizzee...I love it.:cool-very:
Big...The story was priceless.:entertaining:

Both of you have wonderful talents. Dizzee as an illustrator and Big as a story teller.

For the record:

When the long blond braid gets lopped off.
The long blond braid will have a new purpose.

It will be shipped via UPS to:

locksoflove

AJ

Big Babooba

I don't know about AJ, or everyone else, but I'm still waiting for the "Lobster Tale". :wink2:Hold not thy breath for thou shalt not enjoy such a meal. The tail and the claws of the Giant Blue Lobstah is a meal that only the fair haired Princess AJ may enjoy.

Oh Big!!!

Did that awful dragon hurt you? Fear not my lady for I am well. The nearsighted dragon misfired when I was lighting the oven. He aimeth a little too far to the left. Twas my fortune that I woreth my asbestos Jockey shorts. I mayeth be a little hot aroundeth the collar, but the "Ye Olde Sacred Family Jeweles" are safe and soundeth.
Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye?
That lobster looks mighty tasty!!! His tail simmereth in a sauce madeth from truffles and the finest Pinot Blanc.

(I don't see a dish on this castle. How will the Princess watch the NFL package? ) Thou needeth not a dish. Thou shalt be transported to any NFL game thou wishes to see. Thou will travel in the finest sedan chair, carried on the shoulders of 12 Ed Hochulis. What more could thou ask for?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
"Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye?"

Yikes!!! :knockedout:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblakejr
Oh Big!!!

Did that awful dragon hurt you? Fear not my lady for I am well. The nearsighted dragon misfired when I was lighting the oven. He aimeth a little too far to the left. Twas my fortune that I woreth my asbestos Jockey shorts. I mayeth be a little hot aroundeth the collar, but the "Ye Olde Sacred Family Jeweles" are safe and soundeth.(Swooning with emotion) My Knight. My brave strong Knight!! Ye cometh prepared and ye protecth the crown jewels I should be so lucky to view some day. (So many directions I mayth haveth taken thou jewels. This is a family friendly site and I will allow those with minds filled with nasty figure it out!!)

Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye? He was just hungry, my brave Big Knight. Haveth mercy on his soul.
(Besides, my mum, the Itch-BaY Queen of yonder Kingdom may require you provideth a man for me stone coldth ugly steppth sistar to wedth.)

That lobster looks mighty tasty!!! His tail simmereth in a sauce madeth from truffles and the finest Pinot Blanc. Yummy.
(I don't see a dish on this castle. How will the Princess watch the NFL package? ) Thou needeth not a dish. Thou shalt be transported to any NFL game thou wishes to see. Thou will travel in the finest sedan chair, carried on the shoulders of 12 Ed Hochulis. What more could thou ask for? I needth thy DISH!!! (Flinging my long blond braid around as a weapon!!!)'Tis impossible for thine to be in attendence at all games at once without thine magic being called upon.

I ask for your love. That is all thine needs to make it to sunrise to sunrise or kick off to kick off!!!

Big Babooba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblakejr
Oh Big!!!

Did that awful dragon hurt you? Fear not my lady for I am well. The nearsighted dragon misfired when I was lighting the oven. He aimeth a little too far to the left. Twas my fortune that I woreth my asbestos Jockey shorts. I mayeth be a little hot aroundeth the collar, but the "Ye Olde Sacred Family Jeweles" are safe and soundeth.(Swooning with emotion) My Knight. My brave strong Knight!! Ye cometh prepared and ye protecth the crown jewels I should be so lucky to view some day. (So many directions I mayth haveth taken thou jewels. This is a family friendly site and I will allow those with minds filled with nasty figure it out!!)

Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye? He was just hungry, my brave Big Knight. Haveth mercy on his soul.
(Besides, my mum, the Itch-BaY Queen of yonder Kingdom may require you provideth a man for me stone coldth ugly steppth sistar to wedth.)
I have seeneth your step sister, the wretched Sea Hag. My stomach turneth at the thought of her. I could never kisseth that barnacle encrusted mouth of hers. Perhaps you giveth Dizzee the choice. Death beith more merciful.

That lobster looks mighty tasty!!! His tail simmereth in a sauce madeth from truffles and the finest Pinot Blanc. Yummy.
(I don't see a dish on this castle. How will the Princess watch the NFL package? ) Thou needeth not a dish. Thou shalt be transported to any NFL game thou wishes to see. Thou will travel in the finest sedan chair, carried on the shoulders of 12 Ed Hochulis. What more could thou ask for? I needth thy DISH!!! (Flinging my long blond braid around as a weapon!!!)'Tis impossible for thine to be in attendence at all games at once without thine magic being called upon.
Ah, but you forgettith that you have the power to schedule the games to suit your fancy. But if it's a dish you wanteth, it shall be a dish you getteth. No mere 60 inch screen is suitable for thou. My brother in law is an engineer for Daktronics. He can hook thou up with a video system suitable for a princess. ***************************************************************

I ask for your love. That is all thine needs to make it to sunrise to sunrise or kick off to kick off!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dizzee...I love it.:cool-very:
Big...The story was priceless.:entertaining:

Both of you have wonderful talents.

Big as a story teller.
He is known by all the wenchs of this land, for his golden tounge. :wink2:

and Dizzee as an illustrator.
I shall just have to take my talented hands and apply them elsewhere. :wink2:

"Do you see poor Dizzee locked behind bars? The scoundral tryeth to stealeth a claw. Off with his head? What say ye? He was just hungry, my brave Big Knight. Haveth mercy on his soul."

My head has been spared, but, not my heart. :sad-little:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Dizzee, I am not the fair princess AJ, I don't have all the fancy accoutrements.......... no castles nor HBO. I am just plain ole me, is that ok with you?:bigsmile2:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Hey Dizzee, I am not the fair princess AJ, I don't have all the fancy accoutrements.......... no castles nor HBO. I am just plain ole me, is that ok with you?:bigsmile2:

Ahh, a fair maiden in the land of Arizona speaks my name. :happy2:

Did I ever mention that I'm fond of fiesty redheads? :wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Thine HBO is olde chatter. Thine Princess liketh Showtime, King Henry, thine brute, secured a show all about him.

I fled his castle with mine maidenhead intact and pantylooms in a bunch. That is when thou eveil center manager captured me and forced me to toll day and night.

Thouest have confess to thine preist that my maidenhead is still intact yet I lie to the center manager about all the nasty I protestth to thine Kings Manhood.

Twas a breach of luck Knight Big rescued me and Oreo finished the center manager with a loud belch!!:happy2: