Anatomy of a defeat..

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would like to thanks all those that think this is a victory. You have been had, again.
This has been the overall plan of the GOP to let you win.
Why else would they have McCain run ? Come on they had better people handy.
With the economy tanking, why win & still come out as the bad guys ? Why not let the Democrats have it ? They'll take this recession & turn it into another GREAT DEPRESSION.
With so many voters having short memory spans, this plays out so well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I would like to thanks all those that think this is a victory. You have been had, again.
This has been the overall plan of the GOP to let you win.
Why else would they have McCain run ? Come on they had better people handy.
With the economy tanking, why win & still come out as the bad guys ? Why not let the Democrats have it ? They'll take this recession & turn it into another GREAT DEPRESSION.
With so many voters having short memory spans, this plays out so well.

Good try but if they were that smart, they would have lost in 2004. :funny:

av8torntn

1) His slogan was to long. He should have shortened it to one word. Change we can believe in should have been just change or believe. Straight talk express should have just been straight.

2) His bumper stickers did not have a strange looking logo on them.

3) He should have blamed Obama for voting with Bush 85% of the time.

browndevil

Now what happens to all those gay marriages ?? Californians finally got their heads out of their :censored2: and voted that marriage is between a man and a woman. Hooray !!!:happy-very:
The lawsuits have begun. Same sex marriage will prevail. I hope none of you ever have to have one of children come out to you, and if you do I would hope your children have all the rights and privileges afforded to us all. BTW I find your Hooray comment mean spirited.

Here is a quote from the orginal ruling "the constitutionally based right to marry properly must be understood to encompass the core set of basic substantive legal rights and attributes traditionally associated with marriage that are so integral to an indiviual's liberty and personal autonomy that they may not be eliminted or abrogated by the Legislature or by the electorate through the statutory initiative process."