And again the Harrasment starts........

screamin chicken

sorry guys the weekend was a busy one, ok we had helpers Mon, Tues, Tues night when i dropped him off i told him id pick him up at the same time, i was never told that i couldn't use him, so after this meeting on the helper issue the next day i get hit up on pick up compliance, when this sup called me at my pick up time and told me he had air that was left in the bldg, and i had to wait on him, so of course i was late at my p ups....

screamin chicken

well because my center is really not a happy one, and as usual i will get the few that bash me, last year we used helpers up until April, my center is about 20 drivers big and so they say corp tells them to cut routes , so we work on a 17-18 route per bay, metro driver go with 150 plus every day....and this is also off area because they pull the resi off one route and flip it to the neighbor route which increases everyone's miles by 50 plus....

I had a grievance hearing last week for working helper in January of 2012. Didn't go in my favor. I am still ashamed of my self for letting the UPS labor relations guy walk over me and my BA. Now I know to gather all my facts, keep them, and be prepared to not back down. Lesson learned.

Sent using BrownCafe App