And another thing............

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
​Come on at least let me enjoy oct. no talk of peak until November.

When I worked inside the heavy volume & long shifts started in October and stayed the same until the last 2 weeks before Christmas. I've only been driving since January so I haven't experienced a peak on the road yet. I'm sure it will be tough.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I worked inside the heavy volume & long shifts started in October and stayed the same until the last 2 weeks before Christmas. I've only been driving since January so I haven't experienced a peak on the road yet. I'm sure it will be tough.

U know for 1 month I have no problem working 14 hour days with a smile on my face. It's a special time of year. We all understand.

Peak has certainly changed though. Just a few years back it was a week or two of really heavy and that was it. Now with cyber Monday, Black Friday, and all the gift cards. Peak starts early November and ends halfway through January.

rod

Retired 22 years
There used to be a site called Walmartsucks.com that was a hoot to read. The Walmart employees on there were really a disgruntled group who liked to brag about all the damage they did to merchandise in the back store rooms and all the CRAZY people they incountered on the sales floor.