And... I am In.

Siveriano

Or thats what she told me.

Anyways I just want to thank everyone who helped me on this forum. I'm really proud to be able to tell you guy im a new full time driver at UPS woot woot. out of 65 casuals only 3 of us made it.
now any tips, ideas, recommendations?

Packmule

Congrats. Now steel yourself for the bad with the good. And get ready to wonder everyday if it will be your last. Chances are you'll last as long as you want if you're careful and smart. But you'll still feel the paranoia everyday.
Good luck!

rod

Retired 22 years
Develop a thick skin and a warped sense of humor and you will have it made. Remember ---making them believe you give a :censored2: is the name of the game---and it is a game. Join the Union.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Before you go,off...lol
3, 2, 1....
images-5.jpeg

P

pickup

Or thats what she told me.

Anyways I just want to thank everyone who helped me on this forum. I'm really proud to be able to tell you guy im a new full time driver at UPS woot woot. out of 65 casuals only 3 of us made it.
now any tips, ideas, recommendations?

Congratulations, I don't know when you started so I don't know when you make your book(the day they can no longer just fire you). So make sure you know when that magic date is or was. Without making your book, seniority, whatever you want to call it, they can get rid of you in a heartbeat . After you make your book, they have to go through more lengthy procedures.