And the BROWNOUT continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealPerson

Go ahead Stink, show me a post where someone said the TA was going to be posted on-line after May 7th.

Stink is Right, It has been posted that the TA will be made public on the 7th. TDU boasts that it will legally have a copy given to them and posted before we get our copy in the mail or local meetings.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I remember something like that. I hate throwing people under the bus, but on the thread : "vote no on UPS contract" he claimed 35+ years of service. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I normally wouldn't say anything but I feel like a warthog now.
Who claimed he had 35 plus years of service. Read it again.

realbrown1

Stink is Right, It has been posted that the TA will be made public on the 7th. TDU boasts that it will legally have a copy given to them and posted before we get our copy in the mail or local meetings.

Made public is not the same thing as posted on-line. It can be talked about in a union meeting and that could be considered "MADE PUBLIC". The forum is full of Hoffa shills tonight.

realbrown1

I remember something like that. I hate throwing people under the bus, but on the thread : "vote no on UPS contract" he claimed 35+ years of service. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I normally wouldn't say anything but I feel like a warthog now.

In case you were too lazy to go back an double check your facts, I did. It was UPS Clerk who has 35+ years with UPS, not me.

quamba 638

In case you were too lazy to go back an double check your facts, I did. It was UPS Clerk who has 35+ years with UPS, not me.

Sorry. I didn't know the Rams were so popular. My fault. Will you forgive me?

stink219

Made public is not the same thing as posted on-line. It can be talked about in a union meeting and that could be considered "MADE PUBLIC". The forum is full of Hoffa shills tonight.
Address something other than the topic: TDU spin.

DSM515

Everyone please take a DEEP breath. Wait until 7 May then go over the TA with a fine tooth comb to see WHAT'S really in it. There is no use getting all worked up about a bunch rumors and hear say. If you don't like it vote NO if you do vote Like it vote YES. Simple. Just remember every thing we give up we will NEVER get back.

Everyone please take a DEEP breath. Wait until 7 May then go over the TA with a fine tooth comb to see WHAT'S really in it. There is no use getting all worked up about a bunch rumors and hear say. If you don't like it vote NO if you do vote Like it vote YES. Simple. Just remember every thing we give up we will NEVER get back.
Do you like chicken wings?? I can eat 50 no problem. How many do you think you could eat on your best day?????

Status
Not open for further replies.