And the BROWNOUT continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think you are a dik too. What local are you from? Want to meet in St. Louis next Wednesday? I bet I hav a better comeback in person.

You want to know what local I am from? It's a number from 1 to 1000. Guess :censored2:.

realbrown1

Where are your other 2 stooges 407? Do they know you are playing outside without supervision? You know you are the weakest link. I know it and they know it. Sorry, but you just don't seem to have the brain power to put a cohesive argument together. So you have to rely on threats and intimidation. Do you even know how stupid your attempts at that have been? It's laughable.

Where are your other 2 stooges 407? Do they know you are playing outside without supervision? You know you are the weakest link. I know it and they know it. Sorry, but you just don't seem to have the brain power to put a cohesive argument together. So you have to rely on threats and intimidation. Do you even know how stupid your attempts at that have been? It's laughable.
Do your wife and kids like you? What kinds of things do you like to do on the weekend?? I'm a truck guy are you? For me today is going to be about yard work beers brats and a big fire. How about you?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do your wife and kids like you?

His wife likes him so much.... she got his portrait tattooed on her back.

m7tfex.jpg

pretender

do your wife and kids like you? What kinds of things do you like to do on the weekend?? I'm a truck guy are you? For me today is going to be about yard work beers brats and a big fire. How about you?

407 steward IS COOKING JOHNSONVILLE BRATS!!

Skooney

You know what I find amusing?

Many of the people who are complaining the loudest about the details of the offer not being released yet....are the same people who had already decided to vote "no" on the offer for no other reason than the fact that Hoffa and Hall are the ones who negotiated it.

Some people just arent happy unless they have something to bitch about.

Aint this the damn truth. I used to lurk on this forum a couple years back, just really searching for information on an issue I had with harassment on a workmans comp case. I found good information. Now, we have a TA and most the information I find was between the people bitching. Guess that's the way of the world now a days. Conspiracy theories and self entitlement.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
TDU boasts that it will legally have a copy given to them and posted before we get our copy in the mail or local meetings.

And that is true.

Because.... every Local will be sending someone, to the 2-man review. Some Local's are TDU supporters.

What will happen.... is a TDU person in attendance (as a representative of their Local) will grab their copy....

And run to the nearest fax machine. That is how TDU gets their copy.

In 2007, at the last review.... TDU had a copy posted to their website, before the review was even finished.

The question has been raised.... "what if my Local doesn't accept or approve of the new master language ?"

That is a valid question. Some members don't know the process.

After the review has been presented.... and all questions are answered (from the Officers and Agents in attendance)

A "motion" will be made to accept the committee's efforts at procuring a new agreement.

There will be a "second".... And at that point....

The chairmen will simply ask.... "all those in favor, signify by saying yea.... opposed, say nay."

If it is accepted.... that is what "we" the members will vote on.

-Bug-

As an aside, when realbrown1 started this thread.... If he would have just asked a simple question....

​I could have posted the process, without watching him throw a tantrum.... like a 2-year old.

Returntosender

Aint this the damn truth. I used to lurk on this forum a couple years back, just really searching for information on an issue I had with harassment on a workmans comp case. I found good information. Now, we have a TA and most the information I find was between the people bitching. Guess that's the way of the world now a days. Conspiracy theories and self entitlement.
How do you get harassed being on workers comp?

balland chain

Yeah, if your on comp your not dealing with the company, just the insurance company that carries the comp insurance for the company..? If you were being harassed by the insurance company, you could have retained an Attorney, and gone to your states W/C web sites and read up on what rights you have as an injured worker..

realbrown1

And that is true.

Because.... every Local will be sending someone, to the 2-man review. Some Local's are TDU supporters.

What will happen.... is a TDU person in attendance (as a representative of their Local) will grab their copy....

And run to the nearest fax machine. That is how TDU gets their copy.

In 2007, at the last review.... TDU had a copy posted to their website, before the review was even finished.

The question has been raised.... "what if my Local doesn't accept or approve of the new master language ?"

That is a valid question. Some members don't know the process.

After the review has been presented.... and all questions are answered (from the Officers and Agents in attendance)

A "motion" will be made to accept the committee's efforts at procuring a new agreement.

There will be a "second".... And at that point....

The chairmen will simply ask.... "all those in favor, signify by saying yea.... opposed, say nay."

If it is accepted.... that is what "we" the members will vote on.

-Bug-

As an aside, when realbrown1 started this thread.... If he would have just asked a simple question....

​I could have posted the process, without watching him throw a tantrum.... like a 2-year old.
Well if the union would give us some information, people wouldn't have wonder about the time line.

realbrown1

Do your wife and kids like you? What kinds of things do you like to do on the weekend?? I'm a truck guy are you? For me today is going to be about yard work beers brats and a big fire. How about you?
Wife's great, kids are great. My house and cars are great too. What's any of that do with you being a :censored2:.

RealPerson

They call your house 2-3 times a day. Tell you that you are a liability to the company. Call the Company doctor who then tell you you might be to old to work there.
When returning they throw you back into the same job that got you injured saying your Doctor said you were 100%
I had to hire a lawyer to tell them the 100% is as good as I am going to get under that doctors care. That I was not 100% back to normal the way I was BEFORE the injury.

balland chain

They call your house 2-3 times a day. Tell you that you are a liability to the company. Call the Company doctor who then tell you you might be to old to work there.
When returning they throw you back into the same job that got you injured saying your Doctor said you were 100%
I had to hire a lawyer to tell them the 100% is as good as I am going to get under that doctors care. That I was not 100% back to normal the way I was BEFORE the injury.
What ended up happening,, are you back at work now.. How could the Doctor say you are 100% if you were clearly injured and some injuries can cause life long disabilities ?? Interested in hearing what ended up happening..

stink219

I was very busy trying to track down Paff today. He was in RI. I went down to meet him but wasn't let in because I didn't RSVP to their pow wow. So I waited. And waited. And waited. As the meeting let out, I was told that I would get a chance to speak with KP. But guess what? Apparently someone snuck out the back. Do you smell that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.