And yet, another GOD loving , GOD fearing republican gets busted...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It what amounts to a crock of poop, a lousiana congressman gets caught on video kissing his younger staffer and it gets posted in his local newspaper.

For this, he runs straight to the Billy Graham playbook in asking GOD for forgiveness, then his wife, his children and then his constituents.

Oh please, can these religious dirtbags just give up the phoney love for the space god and stop asking this make believe alien to forgive them everytime they go against all the alledged teachings?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/vance-mcallister-kissing-statement

Seems like the one thing the GOP congressmen and Senators have in common is that they all cheat on their wives. Pretty clear on that.

Hey man, just say you are human, you dont give a crap about your wife and kids and you wanted some on the side and you didnt care about the consequences.

But please spare us the asking GOD for help.

What a crock.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just think, this thread could've been titled...."Polticians Misbehavior" and everyone could post here.

Narrow minded people have narrow titles that exclude others. Probably didn't play well in the sand box at kindergarten.

Rainman

Its all good.
It what amounts to a crock of poop, a lousiana congressman gets caught on video kissing his younger staffer and it gets posted in his local newspaper.

For this, he runs straight to the Billy Graham playbook in asking GOD for forgiveness, then his wife, his children and then his constituents.

Oh please, can these religious dirtbags just give up the phoney love for the space god and stop asking this make believe alien to forgive them everytime they go against all the alledged teachings?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/vance-mcallister-kissing-statement

Seems like the one thing the GOP congressmen and Senators have in common is that they all cheat on their wives. Pretty clear on that.

Hey man, just say you are human, you dont give a crap about your wife and kids and you wanted some on the side and you didnt care about the consequences.

But please spare us the asking GOD for help.

What a crock.

TOS.
And democrats don't? Your bias is showing. Jerks are not limited to one party, one philosophy, ect. They abound everywhere. It seems you have a hard time admitting that, and you target conservative whites. Rather racist, don't you think?

Kmart sux. So does walmart.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And democrats don't? Your bias is showing. Jerks are not limited to one party, one philosophy, ect. They abound everywhere. It seems you have a hard time admitting that, and you target conservative whites. Rather racist, don't you think?

I target hypocrites. You dont run for office claiming to be a religious god fearing candidate, then get the office and have an affair with an associate in the office.

Their are affairs everywhere, like I posted, but own it, dont run immediately to the Space God as if everyone will forgive you because you reach out to outer space for a free pass.

As for titles, you GOP faithful wouldnt comment on a thread where hypocrisy is established if your life depended on it.

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
I target hypocrites. You dont run for office claiming to be a religious god fearing candidate, then get the office and have an affair with an associate in the office.

Their are affairs everywhere, like I posted, but own it, dont run immediately to the Space God as if everyone will forgive you because you reach out to outer space for a free pass.

As for titles, you GOP faithful wouldnt comment on a thread where hypocrisy is established if your life depended on it.

TOS.
If you read my former posts you would see that I think both parties are worthless. I am just as disgusted with pubs as I am dems. There are a few good people in both parties, but by and large we would be better off getting rid of both parties and starting over. You post that you target hypocrites, but all the ones I have seen you target are white pubs. What am I supposed to think from that? Prove me wrong in the future. Everything you have posted in the past leads me to only one conclusion.

Last edited:

upschuck

Everybody is sorry and shamed after they get caught. Too bad this doesn't happen before whatever actual act they did, but everyone thinks they can get away with it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Huff Post updated that article to clarify that she wasn't actually fired, she "voluntarily resigned". He deserves to lose his office, by resigning or being voted out. If he cares about republicans holding that office next term, he wouldn't run again.... but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was re-elected. He did apologize lol:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did barney frank (d) resign after getting caught with a male page ?
Were ted kenndy & chris dodd forced to resign after making their famous waitress sandwiches ( sexually assaulting a waitress in 1985 ) ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did barney frank (d) resign after getting caught with a male page ?
Were ted kenndy & chris dodd forced to resign after making their famous waitress sandwiches ( sexually assaulting a waitress in 1985 ) ?
Did they run as a conservative Baptist Christians with the backing of the Duck Dynasty idols?

It's a sad story really.... the guy has 5 kids and a wife, and cheats on her with the wife of one of his family friends. The bottom line is this :censored2:bag spent $800,000 of his own money on his campaign.... his decision to not resign is a financial decision.... his personal life is destroyed, he's just grasping at straws at this point.... "I've asked God for forgiveness" LMFAO.....

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did they run as a conservative Baptist Christians with the backing of the Duck Dynasty idols?

It's a sad story really.... the guy has 5 kids and a wife, and cheats on her with the wife of one of his family friends. The bottom line is this :censored2:bag spent $800,000 of his own money on his campaign.... his decision to not resign is a financial decision.... his personal life is destroyed, he's just grasping at straws at this point.... "I've asked God for forgiveness" LMFAO.....

This is right on the money. The real story "for me" is that this clown runs on the old "family values" platform who fears the good lord, then he ends up in this mess.

All that crap is nonsense, but the GOP voters EAT IT UP everytime.

Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guliani and the rest, all :censored2:bags.

TOS.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Hebrews 13:4. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Proverbs 23:9. Do not speak in the ears of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm married, and I'm far from a stereotypical "Christian".... but honestly these people just make me sad. I just wish they would leave "god" out of it, MAN UP, and disappear out of the spotlight. They give everyone a bad name.

If you run on "Christian" values, you are setting yourself up for failure. Stop using religion in politics. This is an all too familiar story.

The GOP has been manipulating this dynamic for far too long. Why not though?..... Just say you're sorry and god forgives, who are we to judge.... I choose to laugh but crying would be my second choice.