And YET the party of HATE has a new VICTIM!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The party of HATE and racial predudice has another victim to claim. Yes, another racist email was being circulated among the party faithful and a sitting FEDERAL JUDGE thought it was sooo funny and appropriate, he decided to FORWARD it to his fellow racist friends. Unfortunately, somebody dropped a dime on him and sent the email to the press.

Judge Richard Cebull admits to anti-Obama email - POLITICO.com

""“Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine,” Cebull’s email begins.
The text continues on to this joke: “A little boy said to his mother; ‘Mommy, how come I’m black and you’re white?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!’”

Its amazing the level of racial hatred that exists in 2012 by the GOP. Do deny that racism exists in the GOP is to be devoid of a conscience.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The party of HATE and racial predudice has another victim to claim. Yes, another racist email was being circulated among the party faithful and a sitting FEDERAL JUDGE thought it was sooo funny and appropriate, he decided to FORWARD it to his fellow racist friends. Unfortunately, somebody dropped a dime on him and sent the email to the press.

Judge Richard Cebull admits to anti-Obama email - POLITICO.com

""“Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine,” Cebull’s email begins.
The text continues on to this joke: “A little boy said to his mother; ‘Mommy, how come I’m black and you’re white?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!’”

Its amazing the level of racial hatred that exists in 2012 by the GOP. Do deny that racism exists in the GOP is to be devoid of a conscience.

Peace.

TOS
Check out the responses to Breitbart's death.....yeah, no hate there....
Kellie Allen @thirtyseven : Breitbart helped destroy the career of someone I know. Good riddance, scumraker.

Scott On Da Rox @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Dave Lartigue ‏@daveexmachina : Andrew Breitbart has died. Honestly, good riddance. He helped poison the country where I live and we are better off without him.

Lalo Alcaraz ‏ @laloalcaraz RT @Mfusion66: RIP Breitbart? Nah, too good to be true

Good riddance, a truly dispecable person. RT @BigJournalism In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

Sean Paul Kelley ‏ @seanpaulkelley Andrew Breitbart has died: bigjournalism.com/lsolov/2012/03… If so, good riddance.

Kate Witko ‏ @katewitko : Andrew Breitbart is dead at 43 from “natural causes”. hrm yes I suppose wine is pretty natural. good riddance, *******.

WeirdArchives ‏ @WeirdArchives : Looks like it’s official. Andrew Breitbart is dead. Personally I don’t like the guy, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Scott On Da Rox ‏ @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Mike Hightower ‏ @MikeHightower1 Good riddance andrew breitbart.

Nick Huinker ‏ @towndrinker good riddance to bad rubbish. no reason to mourn someone who made it their business to make this world a less pleasant place. #breitbart

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its hilarious how many have tried to tone down the meaning of racists emails and in this case, its no different. One poster Extends the concept of the joke by saying maybe the dog was half black. Clearly racism exists in many peoples thoughts and they dont percieve them as racist because they constantly repeat them and bring down their own personal barriers.

Unfortunately, this federal judge disagrees with those of you trying to tone down the meaning of the email. He ADMITTEDLY states the email is RACIST and he regrets it. In fact, he has filed a charge against himself for his actions and an investigation has begun.

He realizes his err and will forward a personal apology to president OBAMA in writing.

Judge Who Sent Obama Email Asks for Review - ABC News

You can all joke and think you are not racist, but the joke is on you.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
See my avatar.....that's my black dog..............oh, and the marks are brown. Get over it.
I'm tired of hearing all the time, "That's racist!!!"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
While a rather stupid, pointless joke, I don't understand the racist connotation.
Please explain.

I'll take you at your word. Little boy asks his mom why he is black instead of white, mom explains that it's because his father is (probably) an animal. Or maybe she's saying that she was so drunk she would have slept with a dog, which is why she slept with a black man. Either way, the racism is pretty hard to miss.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'll take you at your word. Little boy asks his mom why he is black instead of white, mom explains that it's because his father is (probably) an animal. Or maybe she's saying that she was so drunk she would have slept with a dog, which is why she slept with a black man. Either way, the racism is pretty hard to miss.

I'll take you at your word that you believe this.
I understand sarcasm but apparently not racism.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'll take you at your word that you believe this.
I understand sarcasm but apparently not racism.
It's not a question of me believing anything, the judge involved doesn't even deny it. You're intelligent enough to see it, you're just playing a game.

Last edited:

Buddybrown

What a stretch. Please.......She was out of control at said party..could've slept with anyone or in this case anything. But to insinuate that because she said what she did does not in my opinion mean that she is equating a dog to a black man. Furthermore it only makes you look foolish to make such a comparison. Have you been drinking?

Buddybrown

Furthermore once again.......This TOS person starts these threads as a way to stir the pot. While I don't post much I do read some. This classic far left lib needs attention and gets plenty here. I'm surprised he's not banned for being such an arse....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, silencing those that oppose the hatred on this board is exactly what you all would like. This judge clearly spells out that the email was RACIST and he took full OWNERSHIP for the racist email and yet, Im to blame for the story and the meaning, and the best thing you can come up with is to ban me for your own hatred.

Please.

TOS