Android app

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@TooTechie No crashes logged on the android playstore dev side. No api errors logged in the xenforo admin panel either.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
@TooTechie No crashes logged on the android playstore dev side. No api errors logged in the xenforo admin panel either.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?
Yeah, initially just wiped data & cache which on android is essentially reinstalling it as it's an app with no data at that point. Next I restored app & data to previous known working point. No luck, then tried uninstalling & reinstalling. No luck. It's probably something on my end as no one else seems to be coming forward in this thread yet.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah, initially just wiped data & cache which on android is essentially reinstalling it as it's an app with no data at that point. Next I restored app & data to previous known working point. No luck, then tried uninstalling & reinstalling. No luck. It's probably something on my end as no one else seems to be coming forward in this thread yet.
Maybe take battery out n try it again, or power it down then back up and reinstall app? Worth a shot. Honestly I wouldn't even install the app again because full site is way better anyway as far as giving you more options. You can see everything in present time, easier in my opinion.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@TooTechie I apologize for the problems.

Please let me know what works best for you. I will continue to ask that the app developers provide whatever works best for our members.