Ann Coulter (the fox lady) in Canada !!!! And it's response...

klein

Für Meno :)
I have no clue what she tries to prove here. But, I bet she will be going back home to warn the Fox Audience , that free speech isn't allowed here, and Obama will be heading in this direction.

(I must agree, hatred speech against other races or religions are not tolerated here, and can be prosecuted).

bbsam

Staff member
Forget BHO's birth certificate. I want the name of the doctor that botched his/her operation. Must have been done in Canada.

klein

It's been all over our TV news yesterday and today. Tomorrow she will be in Calgary (same city Sarah was just a few weeks ago). That city has over 100.000 americans living in it.
See how it goes there.
But, 1 thing forsure. She will have plenty of ammunition when she airs back on fox again, against Canada. She archieved her goal, made her point, and made her more famous.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Take a camel".....Now that's funny !!

She's a sarcastic beeatch and that's what sells her. How could you expect anything else? I like the product ! She has a gimmick like all "famous" people have. Look at Rickles....made millions on insults!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
She is sarcastic, but usually right. And this has just increased her wealth, LOL, and she is the stupid one? LATWTTB (LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.):happy-very:

klein

She is sarcastic, but usually right. And this has just increased her wealth, LOL, and she is the stupid one? LATWTTB (LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.):happy-very:
She sure wasn't right in the above youtube video. And, yes, thanks to Fox News and it's audience, she sure made a lot of money. Maybe Paris Hilton will land a job at fox, too, one day ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't know which video you mean, but if it's her saying we need to profile all Muslims at our airports........I agree with her.

klein

Don't know which video you mean, but if it's her saying we need to profile all Muslims at our airports........I agree with her.

The very first one, with our CBC News Anchor, claiming Canada fought in Vietnam with the US.
But, she belongs to the angry right wings as quoted in our news :
Quote :
Coulter is a best-selling author and syndicated columnist who has been called one of the leaders of the angry right wing in the United States, along with talk show hosts Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck.

Wondering now, if they will be next to visit. We must have good tea here LOL

tieguy

Banned
Thanks To Ann creating a diversion 300 more canadians were able to escape canada's deadly healhtcare system and seek lifesaving threatment in the united states.

tieguy

Banned
I'll challenge you closed minded canadians to actually read Anns words on this subject:

http://www.anncoulter.com/

an excerpt:

What other speakers get a warning not to promote hatred? Did Francois A. Houle send a similarly worded letter to Israel-hater Omar Barghouti before he spoke last year at U of Ottawa? ("Ottawa": Indian for "Land of the Bed-Wetters.")

How about Angela Davis, Communist Party member and former Black Panther who spoke at the University of Zero just last month?

pssst should we tell Klein this makes Canada look really bad?

you can't blame em. Open up your doors to Ann Coulter and next thing you know canadians will go crazy and try to get a job and get off unemployment.

klein

I'll challenge you closed minded canadians to actually read Anns words on this subject:

an excerpt:

What other speakers get a warning not to promote hatred? Did Francois A. Houle send a similarly worded letter to Israel-hater Omar Barghouti before he spoke last year at U of Ottawa? ("Ottawa": Indian for "Land of the Bed-Wetters.")

How about Angela Davis, Communist Party member and former Black Panther who spoke at the University of Zero just last month?

you can't blame em. Open up your doors to Ann Coulter and next thing you know canadians will go crazy and try to get a job and get off unemployment.

The she should stay home and preech more over there, since your unemployment is much higher then ours !
So, she got a pre-warning about the do's and don'ts. Any other tourist, actually looks for that info before they travel.
Maybe, she 's been told not to try to bring a gun along , too ?

And, sorry, in a multi-cultural Country as Canada. We don't tolerate offensive speech against one group, based on religion, color, or region.
Fox news might get away with it. But, not here.
And, either at UPS. You can hire her Tie, maybe at customer service or whatever. She will cost you , your job, too.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
She sure wasn't right in the above youtube video. And, yes, thanks to Fox News and it's audience, she sure made a lot of money. Maybe Paris Hilton will land a job at fox, too, one day ?
Or maybe you will. You know so much about this country.

tieguy

Banned
The she should stay home and preech more over there, since your unemployment is much higher then ours !

last time I checked you were the only one sucking on the unemployment teat.

So, she got a pre-warning about the do's and don'ts. Any other tourist, actually looks for that info before they travel.
Maybe, she 's been told not to try to bring a gun along , too ?

the question then would be how many of the other hate mongers she mentioned were also given these warnings. Did you read her piece or are you just winging it again?
you started the thread the least you can do is actually educate yourself on your own topic.

And, sorry, in a multi-cultural Country as Canada. We don't tolerate offensive speech against one group, based on religion, color, or region.

Did you read her blog. It appears your country does tolerage offensive speech they agree with. They just don't like it from the conservative angle. Care to comment directly on those speakers?

Fox news might get away with it. But, not here.

liberals who struggle to put coherent dialogue in place often throw together phrases with fox news in it. Do you have the mental ability to specifically answer coulters points?

And, either at UPS. You can hire her Tie, maybe at customer service or whatever. She will cost you , your job, too.

that appears to be come incoherent third grade response. Could you humor us by actually taking this topic to a higher level?

tieguy

Banned

an excerpt:

Klein here again are the hate mongers your country did tolerate. could you try to focus and tell us why canada tolerated their message of hate but not Ann Coulters?

klein

that appears to be come incoherent third grade response. Could you humor us by actually taking this topic to a higher level?

Yes, do your research. We had speakers, that eventually were denied entry in Canada, period.
She should be happy, she was allowed in here. (some wanted her banned from entering).
And actually, that was the contraversy about her being allowed in (that she is conservative, and our conservative government gave her permission). Where as others, with opposite ideas were not allowed entry to Canada to speak.
Here is a quote : "
Others have been denied entry into Canada for their views but yet she is allowed to enter. Oh yeah, I forgot, the CONs will allow anyone entry as long as they agree with the government." end quote.

You are still blinded by the fact we have national healthcare, and think we are communist or something !!!

Yes, I did. Slamming Ottawa Uni Students with an IQ of zero ! Is that why she chose that location ? So, maybe she would think they would be dumm enough to go see her ? Btw: It's free !
As for Black Panther, don't know how a former one got thru the loops, but atleast one other tried :

Feds nix Panther's U of O talk

U.S. civil-rights activist and Black Panthers co-founder Bobby Seale will not be speaking at the University of Ottawa after he was denied entry to Canada.

The University of Ottawa Public Interest Research Group had to scramble to find a new keynote speaker for its activism workshop this weekend. The workshop will deal with racism, human rights, animal rights, non-violent action and tuition fees.

Added another one for you :

Antiwar group fears speakers will be blocked at border

VANCOUVER - Organizers of an antiwar conference in Vancouver this weekend fear that Canada Border Services may prohibit their keynote speaker, retired U.S. Army Colonel Ann Wright, from entering the country.

By The Vancouver SunMay 31, 2008

So, she can go to the Human Rights Commision. It won't go anywhere.
Everyone gets do and don'ts. Be it entering a country or starting a new job or going to a new school ! If she doesn't like it, she will never be able to join the REAL WORLD !

tieguy

Banned
Klein here again are the hate mongers your country did tolerate. could you try to focus and tell us why canada tolerated their message of hate but not Ann Coulters?

Klein I commend you for creating a post with lots of words in it.

now try to stay focused here. Why did Canada allow the two afore mentioned speakers with their message of hate to speak at the university of zero?

klein

Klein I commend you for creating a post with lots of words in it.

now try to stay focused here. Why did Canada allow the two afore mentioned speakers with their message of hate to speak at the university of zero?

Ann Coulter was allowed to speak there, too ! They simply cancelled it because the police feared it was getting to dangerous, and people could have gotten hurt.
Anyways, she's speaking today in Calgary. They beefed up security much tighter. She should be ok today.

There was actually talk to reschedule her speech in Ottawa.
But, with her blog on her website, she completly closed that door, all on her own, now.

Also odd, is she mentions nothing from her previous speech in Toronto, where things went rather smoothly.
Except for her flying carpet and camel remark. Which probably added the fuel for Ottawa !

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Ann Coulter was allowed to speak there, too ! They simply cancelled it because the police feared it was getting to dangerous, and people could have gotten hurt.
Anyways, she's speaking today in Calgary. They beefed up security much tighter. She should be ok today.

But, with her blog on her website, she completly closed that door, all on her own, now.

Also odd, is she mentions nothing from her previous speech in Toronto, where things went rather smoothly.
Except for her flying carpet and camel remark. Which probably added the fuel for Ottawa !

my my you are being evasive here.

per wikopedia ""Bar"Barghouti’s “true peace based on justice” is that Israel must be punished, brought down to its knees, before a Palestinian is allowed to greet an Israeli in the street".[5]ghouti’s “true peace based on justice” is that Israel must be punished, brought down to its knees, before a Palestinian is allowed to greet an Israeli in the street".[5]"

It does sound like Omar Barghouit may speak a message of hate against Israel.

Now focus Klein

was Omar warned to not speak out against Israel.

was Omar charged with any crimes by canada.

Was Omar attacked for his position the same way Ann Coulter was attacked?

See if you can directly answer these questions my dancing puppet.

tieguy

Banned

Sure she could.

Per ann's Blog
"Posters advertising my speech have been officially banned, while posters denouncing me are plastered all over the University of Ottawa campus. Elected officials have been prohibited from attending my speeches. Also, the local clothing stores are fresh out of brown shirts. "

now ann was invited to speak at the university of zero.

they then ban any posters advertising her speech and paste posters denouncing her all over the university?

Klein is this how canada treats its guests?