Ann Coulter (the fox lady) in Canada !!!! And it's response...

klein

Für Meno :)
First of all to Tie, Coulter was not warned by any government official here at all, do your homework. !!!
She was warned by the president of the University of Ottawa. No one else !
And what does Conservatisum have to do with Racial remarks ? Maybe for you, it does, Tie !

Just like I hear on here often about your illegals. Sofar I stayed away from it all. But, I tell you one thing, they do work, most americans wouldn't do.
Working the farms, grapevines in the hot sun, and long hours, for next to nothing.
I never did figure out, why your milk, veggies, meat, (all farm products ), are cheaper then ours. But, now I know. Cheap labour.
Replace them with americans with OT pay, and health insurance, plus other bennies, and you'll see the difference at the grocery store. Thats if you can even find enough hard workers to do that kind of job.
Slavery is past history, but illegals come darn pretty close to it.
You got to give most of them credit. Yes, not all of them all hard workers, but most will work for very little. Which in turn keeps your economy even better on track then it could be.

As to pickup : I haven't seen a doctor in over 3years. I can get my test strips and insulin over the counter at Safeway. Yes, I pay for them. Hard cash, too !
And as far as unemployment goes, yes I could probably be working tomorrow, but for $10 hr, and a crappy job on top of it.
If I commented fraud, not sure, myself. Since I did apply for jobs and thought I had one waiting for me, after security clearance was cleared.
And, I'm still applying for jobs, and looking every day online in newspapers, and the jobbank site.

It looks more and more, that I will need to spend $7200 of my own money to get a truckers licence. Got to do, what you got to do, right ?
Thats gonna be a very tough call to make actually, since most of it will come out of my 401K ,(RRSP here), that I will be taxed on, by taking it out. But, so be it.
And even that won't gaurentee me a job, been looking at those , too. They all want atleast 2 years experince driving a big rig.

One of the major reasons I went to Florida, because heating my house 24/7 would have costed me $700-$900 a month alone (with electrity and water, too), in those harsh subzero temps we get here. The flight was free (using airmiles), and accomadation was free , too.
And, the cost of living was cheaper there, too (food, restaurants, cigs, beer, basically everything). I saved money by going there !

And , again, if you even think I come close to Coulter, think again.
I have never said the USA should be rolled over and wiped out, or your muslims not allowed to fly. Kinda like saying your black americans should get a free boat ride back to Africa.
If, I bitched about your healthcare, so be it. You know it needed reform, atleast some kind of reform. It couldn't continue as was. Simple as that.

About employers paying all your bennies, and adding it to the cost of labor. That kinda sucks too, if you wanna compete with the rest of the world.
Giving you a hard time about the accumulating national debt ? The dollar devaulating, who doesn't do that here ?
Just, I don't blame it all on Obama. Because , it has been going on , long before him.

But, back to healthcare. I get a kick out of it. All of you (UPS workers) have been subsidized indirectly thru tax exempt insurance payments.
Yet,some of you, scream like hell, if others get a subsidy.
Why didn't you scream when pres. Bush signed more money for Medicare, that had no financial back-up future at all ?
But, I know, that answer, it would benefit you at a later time, or even currently, right ?
You like to take, but can't share the health subsidies you enjoy.
Funny thing is, you don't even think of your children or grandchildren, that might not be as lucky to land a job with those bennis, or even close relatives that may not have them currently.
Not, even the UPSers that are getting laid off and were once close to you.

There is more in life then just "me, me, me" !!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
She was warned by the provost (her words) before she ever uttered a word of her speech! Your university is afraid of hearing free speech....that's sad. You have to hear different views in order to choose the road you will take.

klein

Für Meno :)
She was warned by the provost (her words) before she ever uttered a word of her speech! Your university is afraid of hearing free speech....that's sad. You have to hear different views in order to choose the road you will take.

That was only 1 of the 3 she visited. And, really couldn't blame the second one (Ottawa), after her comments with the majic carpet, and camel. Maybe, she would have gone beyond that, yet ?
But, she should be back in the US now... probably just waiting to tell her experience here on Fox.
Thats ok, though. Us Canadians will just laugh it off, anyways.

tieguy

Banned
First of all to Tie, Coulter was not warned by any government official here at all, do your homework. !!!
She was warned by the president of the University of Ottawa. No one else !
And what does Conservatisum have to do with Racial remarks ? Maybe for you, it does, Tie !
!

could you show me where I said it was a government official?

Can you tell me his name without looking it up. I can

A. Houle.

Ann had a field day with that name. Are you smart enough to guess why?

this was your big comeback that we waited all day for?

tieguy

Banned
That was only 1 of the 3 she visited. And, really couldn't blame the second one (Ottawa), after her comments with the majic carpet, and camel. Maybe, she would have gone beyond that, yet ?

Klein thats really some mild stuff compared to the stupid crap you post here every day.
But, she should be back in the US now... probably just waiting to tell her experience here on Fox.

she posted it on her web site. did you read it? or do you also piss your pants and hide in the dark from dissenting opinions?

Thats ok, though. Us Canadians will just laugh it off, anyways.

Only if your government tells you its ok to do so.