Annual Rose sale- United Way

ChrisTheBrown

Management really trying to get us to purchase some of these roses, as it contributes to a great cause & blah, blah, blah..
I already contribute to United Way throughout the year, & I just get really annoyed the way they pester me at times, about United Way.

(& it has now gone beyond verbal pestering, I just don't want to put too much more info on here..)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Management really trying to get us to purchase some of these roses, as it contributes to a great cause & blah, blah, blah..
I already contribute to United Way throughout the year, & I just get really annoyed the way they pester me at times, about United Way.

(& it has now gone beyond verbal pestering, I just don't want to put too much more info on here..)
Come on man don't leave us hangin
What really happened

If they are annoying you then chose to give nothing. It's very easy to donate money to charity outside of the ups spectrum. You just have to remember to follow through with it.