Another Beheading: Wake Up America!

wkmac

A 21-year-old Stillwater man has been charged with first-degree murder in connection to the death of an area college student who, according to police, was nearly decapitated.

However, Dickerson said Marin admitted to fantasizing about killing “four or five” people.

Crockett’s brother, Jesse, told police Marin is a “heavy drug user” and “religious zealot,” according to the affidavit.

The report says Samuel stated Isaiah had been watching YouTube videos related to his Christian beliefs.

He said Jacob Crockett and his brother, Jesse, “were practicing witchcraft and Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs.”

Graphic: New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen, one in custody

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
'near' beheading ??? Doesn't count as a beheading , you know. A rad. muslim would've completed the job!!

A) the guy who "almost" beheaded the woman at work was a nut job and not a muslim.

B) this kid "almost" beheaded a teenager after watching christian videos and reading the bible by his own admissions.

Whats the difference?

TOS.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
'near' beheading ??? Doesn't count as a beheading , you know. A rad. muslim would've completed the job!!
Pretty sure she's still dead, completed or not. Or are you saying Muslims are more effective at their endeavors than Christians?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A) the guy who "almost" beheaded the woman at work was a nut job and not a muslim.

B) this kid "almost" beheaded a teenager after watching christian videos and reading the bible by his own admissions.

Whats the difference?

TOS.

A.) You're wrong. The guy was shouting arabic phrases (probably Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!), and he tried to convert co-workers to islime, yet he wasn't muslim? Sure, makes sense to me.

I see no difference in the action of beheading, islime followers, Mexican drug cartels, or pissed off white teenagers, they all deserve to be executed like dogs. But, let's not call 2 of the 3 what we know they are and theb say the 3rd was just a guy "mad because he was fired".

That turd who beheaded his co-worker had a hard on for ISIS, that's why he killed her in such a barbaric fashion. Cut his damn head off, with the dyllest knife available

wkmac

A.) You're wrong. The guy was shouting arabic phrases (probably Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!), and he tried to convert co-workers to islime, yet he wasn't muslim? Sure, makes sense to me.

I see no difference in the action of beheading, islime followers, Mexican drug cartels, or pissed off white teenagers, they all deserve to be executed like dogs. But, let's not call 2 of the 3 what we know they are and theb say the 3rd was just a guy "mad because he was fired".

That turd who beheaded his co-worker had a hard on for ISIS, that's why he killed her in such a barbaric fashion. Cut his damn head off, with the dyllest knife available

That is correct. Regardless of everything else, I can assure you that he was not muslim nor did he practice islime!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The co-worker beheading is different from the one in post #1. You need a program....can't tell one beheading from another without a program.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You telling someone to get their facts straight, HILARIOUS!!!!

"She had 3 hairs holding her head to her neck....she wasn't beheaded!!!!!"

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/09/26/woman_beheaded_by_fired_coworker_at_us_factory.html

Which of these linked stories supports your statement? Oh yeah, ZERO.

I love your "facts"

NONE of those links contain a report of from the coroners office.

ITS YOU and FOXS news that run with the beheading.

Indeed, he stabbed her neck several times, but he didnt completely remove her head as suggested by right wing outlets.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NONE of those links contain a report of from the coroners office.

ITS YOU and FOXS news that run with the beheading.

Indeed, he stabbed her neck several times, but he didnt completely remove her head as suggested by right wing outlets.

TOS.

Which one of those links is to Fox News? Oh, that's right....NONE of them

Where's your link to the coroners report?? Ah, you don't have it, shocker!!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Calling Mr Troll.....care to respond? Of course not....you put the burden of proof on everyone else but can't back up the bs that spews forth from your mouth

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
At least none of the victims had any of those evil guns to defend themselves with. They used their fists, just like TOS says we all should. I guess they should have moved to a better neighborhood.