Another Beheading: Wake Up America!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Oct 31, 2014.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Graphic: New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen, one in custody

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

'near' beheading ??? Doesn't count as a beheading , you know. A rad. muslim would've completed the job!!

3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

A) the guy who "almost" beheaded the woman at work was a nut job and not a muslim.

B) this kid "almost" beheaded a teenager after watching christian videos and reading the bible by his own admissions.

Whats the difference?

TOS.

4. Panin

Panin Well-Known Troll Troll

Pretty sure she's still dead, completed or not. Or are you saying Muslims are more effective at their endeavors than Christians?

5. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

A.) You're wrong. The guy was shouting arabic phrases (probably Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!), and he tried to convert co-workers to islime, yet he wasn't muslim? Sure, makes sense to me.

I see no difference in the action of beheading, islime followers, Mexican drug cartels, or :censored2: off white teenagers, they all deserve to be executed like dogs. But, let's not call 2 of the 3 what we know they are and theb say the 3rd was just a guy "mad because he was fired".

That turd who beheaded his co-worker had a hard on for ISIS, that's why he killed her in such a barbaric fashion. Cut his damn head off, with the dyllest knife available

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

That is correct. Regardless of everything else, I can assure you that he was not muslim nor did he practice islime!

7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The co-worker beheading is different from the one in post #1. You need a program....can't tell one beheading from another without a program.

8. The Other Side

The co worker wasnt BEHEADED, she was almost beheaded.

get your facts straight.

TOS.

9. superballs63

10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I couldn't stop laughing .
    You demand others to do what you are unable to do yourself .
    :villagewrong:

11. The Other Side

NONE of those links contain a report of from the coroners office.

ITS YOU and FOXS news that run with the beheading.

Indeed, he stabbed her neck several times, but he didnt completely remove her head as suggested by right wing outlets.

TOS.

12. superballs63

Which one of those links is to Fox News? Oh, that's right....NONE of them

Where's your link to the coroners report?? Ah, you don't have it, shocker!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. superballs63

The most liberal paper I know of.....still says beheaded. No fox news here. Rebuttal, Mr Troll?

14. superballs63

Calling Mr Troll.....care to respond? Of course not....you put the burden of proof on everyone else but can't back up the bs that spews forth from your mouth

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  15. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

At least none of the victims had any of those evil guns to defend themselves with. They used their fists, just like TOS says we all should. I guess they should have moved to a better neighborhood.

16. superballs63

Like his neighborhood, right?