Another Closed Thread

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I was submitting a comment to Cheryl's Thread about "abused or something or other" and I couldn't get the Post to ...well....Post. I then saw the "Thread Closed" detail on the lower left. ***...Over???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I opened it, this is a new problem for the mods. Since the last upgrade, if we tap the mouse pad twice at a certain place, it accidently locks the thread. No secret agenda, just a new problem we are aware of and working around.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I opened it, this is a new problem for the mods. Since the last upgrade, if we tap the mouse pad twice at a certain place, it accidently locks the thread. No secret agenda, just a new problem we are aware of and working around.
Whoops, thought you said Clap.:wink2:
[video=youtube;-XUOhjW2AXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XUOhjW2AXM[/video]

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It was not accidentally closed. Klein decided that he was going to call me a fat ****** (it'll get edited so I will save whomever the time) in chat last night. He said it was payback time. He went on to say how everyone hated me on the cruise, yada yada yada. Cheryl has all the details. I had nimnim, fxdwg and brownman as witnesses. :nono2::grrr::nono2::grrr:

It was not accidentally closed. Klein decided that he was going to call me a fat ****** (it'll get edited so I will save whomever the time) in chat last night. He said it was payback time. He went on to say how everyone hated me on the cruise, yada yada yada. Cheryl has all the details. I had nimnim, fxdwg and brownman as witnesses. :nono2::grrr::nono2::grrr:

I don't care what they say about you your ok in my book.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was not in chat. Shame on anyone who would call you fat, Ive seen pics. And what is it they say that people who cant defend go to name calling. You are Ok in my book also, and the b thing, I take that as an endearing term.:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was not in chat. Shame on anyone who would call you fat, Ive seen pics. And what is it they say that people who cant defend go to name calling. You are Ok in my book also, and the b thing, I take that as an endearing term.:surprised:

I can be a bitch. I freely admit that, but I am the only one that gets to call me a bitch. And certain friends. He is not on that list and never will be. I'd sooner accept Dave calling me a bitch than letting him get away with it. Dave is a friend even if he doesn't think so or want to be. :wink2:

I can be a bitch. I freely admit that, but I am the only one that gets to call me a bitch. And certain friends. He is not on that list and never will be. I'd sooner accept Dave calling me a bitch than letting him get away with it. Dave is a friend even if he doesn't think so or want to be. :wink2:
I think he has a crush on you and is pissed cause your outta his league. Also it dosent help his ego that he has no job.