Another Closed Thread

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by fxdwg, Sep 8, 2010.

1. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

I was submitting a comment to Cheryl's Thread about "abused or something or other" and I couldn't get the Post to ...well....Post. I then saw the "Thread Closed" detail on the lower left. ***...Over???

2. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I opened it, this is a new problem for the mods. Since the last upgrade, if we tap the mouse pad twice at a certain place, it accidently locks the thread. No secret agenda, just a new problem we are aware of and working around.

3. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

Thanks for the clarification Scratch...Just noticed

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I wonder if someone accidentally closed the thread titled really Klein im a bat bitch eh.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I miss all of the fun when I go to bed early. What happened to cause Dilli to start that thread?

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I don't know but it looks like it would have been a good one.

7. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Whoops, thought you said Clap.:wink2:
    [video=youtube;-XUOhjW2AXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XUOhjW2AXM[/video]

8. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You know it`s shameful how some people always seem to get into arguments with him.

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

It was not accidentally closed. Klein decided that he was going to call me a fat ****** (it'll get edited so I will save whomever the time) in chat last night. He said it was payback time. He went on to say how everyone hated me on the cruise, yada yada yada. Cheryl has all the details. I had nimnim, fxdwg and brownman as witnesses. :nono2::grrr::nono2::grrr:

10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I don't care what they say about you your ok in my book.

11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Me too, except my book has pictures. ;)

12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

13. UpstateNYUPSer

...and wasn't written in crayon.

14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Thank you.

15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL Dave.

16. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I was not in chat. Shame on anyone who would call you fat, Ive seen pics. And what is it they say that people who cant defend go to name calling. You are Ok in my book also, and the b thing, I take that as an endearing term.:surprised:

17. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I can be a bitch. I freely admit that, but I am the only one that gets to call me a bitch. And certain friends. He is not on that list and never will be. I'd sooner accept Dave calling me a bitch than letting him get away with it. Dave is a friend even if he doesn't think so or want to be. :wink2:

18. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I think he has a crush on you and is :censored2: cause your outta his league. Also it dosent help his ego that he has no job.

19. UpstateNYUPSer

Are you talking about me or Klein?

20. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Klein