Another Closed Thread

tieguy

Banned
I only had a chance to copy what was present after I came back from getting some food. I had logged out of the chat to go and it clears it.

Besides what was said before that has pretty much all been said before in the threads of this forum and we were mainly discussing it.

And just in case people are wondering. The log I made was unedited but only started when I came back into the chat at 2:39 am EST, and ended at 4:02 am EST.

could ya forward the pm to me, I'm intrigued at the thought of pickup discussing his pink curtains?:wink2:

Nimnim

The Nim
I wonder if someone accidentally closed the thread titled really Klein im a bat bitch eh.

Jeeze how did everyone miss this?

It was fat, not saying it's true, but that's what the thread was. I have a feeling if Dilli was called a bat bitch we'd be laughing a whole lot more at the oddity.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm normally at work until 3:30-4:00 am, can't speak for the rest of the people though.

I had a double cheeseburger with everything but onions and pickles, while the little lady changed her mind from a spicy chicken sandwich to a chili cheese dog.

WHAT- no onions and pickles?-----What are you? - a communist?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm normally at work until 3:30-4:00 am, can't speak for the rest of the people though.

I had a double cheeseburger with everything but onions and pickles, while the little lady changed her mind from a spicy chicken sandwich to a chili cheese dog.

Oh, that's right. I had forgotten about that. You had to get dressed. LMAO Sitting at the computer with not much on. :happy-very:

P

pickup

Jeeze how did everyone miss this?

It was fat, not saying it's true, but that's what the thread was. I have a feeling if Dilli was called a bat bitch we'd be laughing a whole lot more at the oddity.

I wanna know where this "bat biaaatch " thread is , I can't find it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay, who's the wiseguy that just sent me this?

[video=youtube;ABkUV60VyQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABkUV60VyQ0&feature=related[/video]