Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

The Silent Bang

PK had all the experience needed. We all know it takes time, and all your accusations have fallen apart. 3 years ago it was money, jail time and bad contract. 6 years ago it was the appt of GM, 9 years ago it was we just don't know. Every year that goes by, the masses keep voting him in. I could give a rats ass if he comes down to see us. I know he is busy running a local, it is every members job to get the facts if they have questions or REAL concerns. I have been to Membership meetings, they all must be very comfortable about how all is being done. Yet, TDU and LD/EJ would love to be recognized for What? EJ for Daddy? LD to save what he doesn't have? TDU because they lost after telling all to take the deal in 2013? Or can't get anyone to listen because they all lie!!!!! If one of you spoke the remote possible truth, maybe, just maybe someone might listen. The simple fact is, the sky has never fallen for you cheap some store SBAGS. No one will run with you, so you find friends and a couple other want to be's like, UPS freight, or I got schooled by Management people and call yourselves ready to run a local. Give it up. Bad career choice. You will be treated just like those that cross a picket line. Put your efforts into better boys. Solidarity forever! But not if you choose to run like a pack of wolves gang. And as for the gun reference, weak, very weak.
Your brain to written word has a short circuit somewhere! Learn to write kid ..

The Silent Bang

Funny you to say that but you TDU goofballs expect us to sit back and be quiet while you constantly try to rip apart our Local Union on the Internet is complete BS! I'll tell you what........ If your TDU buddies stop creating threads about our local that hurt and deter organizing the Teamsters then at election time I won't put you or your little girlfriends like realbrown1 or silent bang on blast. Guys like you started this mess and now at election when you vampires have to come out you want us to leave? friend-That! It's our turn to call you out on your weak experience, knowledge and effort to make the Teamsters a unified force! I hold back on purpose to rail these clowns at my barn! For example they say donations to politicians were on the members dime. Obviously they don't know what D.R.I.V.E is and how we represent members in Los Angeles as well as Orange County. Actually on second thought, maybe I'll take your advise and make a FB page that shows how many times PK beat down on realbrown1 or how Leadbelly ownes bubblehead.
Desperate!
Panicked!
And knows this time it's going to be a real fight!

The Silent Bang

Upstate, you chime in once in a while, why? You have nothing to do with our local!! Or are you enjoying the benefits of our impressive medical coverage?, which by the way was negotiated and sted fast by our members. Jump in and have some positive to the Western Conference, agree to real math! These want to be's are costing the very people that exist in this local. Just to justify their life. We have asked them to join together, work out their issues, yet they run worthless campaigns to confuse and work up some failed attempt to buy votes. Both campaigns are not welcome at 952.
Your not very intelligent at all are you?
But you are a PK supporter, you fit right in ....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Our S/T has a hobby of giving a lot of our dues money to the politicians.

He gave $5000 of our dues money to a Long Beach congressman at this month's general membership meeting.

While also announcing that we overspent for the month of July, and that dropped our local's checking account down to $4000.

But hey, it's just money, right?
So, are you telling me that the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent at a deficit, and documented in Local 952's LM2 reports over the last decade, is a result of excessive political contributions?

I wonder what kind of kick backs are taking place from this type of "support"?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So, are you telling me that the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have been spent at a deficit, and documented in Local 952's LM2 reports over the last decade, is a result of excessive political contributions?

I wonder what kind of kick backs are taking place from this type of "support"?
I am not saying we are broke because of excessive political contributions.

But, why are we making political contributions at all when we are having to borrow money to do it?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

But, why are we making political contributions at all when we are having to borrow money to do it?
OK, but I'll ask you again since @LagunaBrown won't answer, what precipitated this deficit spending?
What was the underlying issues that forced Local 952 to borrow against equity in owned property, rather than operate with a balanced budget?

realbrown1

OK, but I'll ask you again since @LagunaBrown won't answer, what precipitated this deficit spending?
What was the underlying issues that forced Local 952 to borrow against equity in owned property, rather than operate with a balanced budget?
We started deficit spending by losing a few thousand members and continuing business like we still had them.

LagunaBrown

Listen both of you are just babbling on here because the reality is you have nothing and just make insinuations. Look at all your posts about 952 but you can't file one charge! We might as well all talk about how Realbrown1 likes to dress like a woman for silent bang. Lol. Let's just stick to the facts such as how PK beat down on the TDU reformers like Realbrown1 so many times had to flip-flop to silent Bangs weak ass slate.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I didn't say that you did so it up to you to provide the burden of proof. I know I get under your skin so you make up stuff. I guess that's why you can't get elected at your local because you lack the skills to put together a good case. I guess trying to be a big fish on Browncafe fills the void for a big shot like you.

LagunaBrown

Hey TDU guy, How do you know the local didn't use D.R.I.V.E. funds? Oh you can't answer that one can you.

LagunaBrown

Bubble you can negatively rate my comments all you want is still ain't gonna change the fact you guys can't file a charge. Keep making stuff up TDU boy.

realbrown1

I didn't say that you did so it up to you to provide the burden of proof. I know I get under your skin so you make up stuff. I guess that's why you can't get elected at your local because you lack the skills to put together a good case. I guess trying to be a big fish on Browncafe fills the void for a big shot like you.
You just will not, under any circumstance, answer a question.

Will you?

LagunaBrown

You just will not, under any circumstance, answer a question.

Will you?
What the hell does any of it have to do with our representation, wages, pension, contracts and healthcare that was negotiated by our elected officials? Your the dingleberries that try to use TDU tactics like LM-2's as a crime when it simply is not. Either way the local has a ton of property that is worth well over 1 million dollars and the fact you insinuating they make back door deals with politicians is just another one on your long list of far fetched TDU stories. You two are pure comedy and perfect a example for fools that follow the LD/ EJ slate. (Silent bang too)

LagunaBrown

How much of that million dollars worth of equity has been borrowed against?
What does it matter if it's up or down? You do know the Teamsters are a non profit organization. You trying to create negatory when it has nothing to do with member representation and the local has over 1 million dollars in property is a weak argument.

Last edited:

realbrown1

What the hell does any of it have to do with our representation, wages, pension, contracts and healthcare that was negotiated by our elected officials? Your the dingleberries that try to use TDU tactics like LM-2's as a crime when it simply is not. Either way the local has a ton of property that is worth well over 1 million dollars and the fact you insinuating they make back door deals with politicians is just another one on your long list of far fetched TDU stories. You two are pure comedy and perfect a example for fools that follow the LD/ EJ slate. (Silent bang too)
What does it matter if it's up or down? You do know the Teamsters are a non profit organization. You trying to create negatory when it has nothing to do with member representation and the local has over 1 million dollars in property is a weak argument.
Dude, you sound like you are in total panic mode.

The reality of the situation starting to set in?